[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Laboratory facility researching bioweapons >Run by AI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Red_Queen_Wiki_copy.png (82 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Red_Queen_Wiki_copy.png
82 KB, 250x250
>Laboratory facility researching bioweapons
>Run by AI programmed to stop the virus from escaping
>Virus is released
>AI seals the facility
>Virus is contained
>World is saved
>Some dipshits from outside try to break in
>AI kills them with security systems
>Dipshits release the virus anyway
>>
>OP takes a video game movie seriously
>>
File: 1426380317628s.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1426380317628s.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
>security system works as designed
>full containment with no risk of outbreak
>a pack of dips hits break in and shut down the security and end up releasing the virus
>somehow the computer is the bad guy
>>
File: .jpg (71 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
71 KB, 1024x768
>giving a fuck about what's Littletit's power fantasy turned into movies by her boyfriend
>>
File: Red_queen.png (4 MB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
Red_queen.png
4 MB, 1152x1728
>>70552912
>Red_Queen
>>
>>70553582
Is that who the little girl turned into?
That's one sexy artificial intelligence
>>
>>70553582
the only good thing from that pathetic spin-off
>>
>>70552992
>the computer is the bad guy

Never saw it that way.
>>
>>70552912
If they were truly evil they wouldn't be using a cunny as their avatar.

Umbrella corp is so misunderstood.
>>
>>70552912
but she made everything worse
she didn't settle for sealing the facility, she went and kill everyone just in case lol

if she didn't they were probably going to be like in TWD, infected but one bruise and they're fucked
>>
>Umbrella sent them in because they wanted the virus to spread and destroy the earth

I thought it was pretty cool how it made you think the facility was above ground in a city in the opening scene
>>
why didn't she help them out without them getting infected instead desu
>>
>>70555341

"Hay, guys, we've got a virus that brings people back to life and turns them into homicidal cannibals. okay.. how do we make a shitload of money from this?"

"How about we release it into the general population and destroy the world's economy?"

"BRILLIANT!"
>>
>>70555470
>then we sell them a cure
>>
>>70555483
This
>>
>>70555483

But they never even try and do that.

Worst for the films the virus apparently even kills of plant life and travel through the planets core somehow and turns the planet into a barren wasteland.

But then I haven't seen the last few Resident Evil films so i don't know if they retconned that stupid as fuck idea.
>>
>>70555604
Yep, it has been retconned alright.
>>
>>70555330
>she went and kill everyone just in case lol
Just in case a single fucking living creature gets out/in and the entire World is destroyed.
I don't know how the complex didn't have a tonne of thermite over all the ceilings to melt everything
>>
>>70555470
yeah i never got why umbrella did the things they did.
>>
File: Spaggot.jpg (60 KB, 509x623) Image search: [Google]
Spaggot.jpg
60 KB, 509x623
>That commentary track on the RE1 special edition DVD where Milla gets audibly more and more drunk as the film progresses
>>
>>70555483
Yeah, being a king over wastelands is a perfect plan for business development.
>>
File: 566009-umbrellacorporation3.png (142 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
566009-umbrellacorporation3.png
142 KB, 1152x864
Nothing umbrella does make sense. Sure Wesker is completely mad, but he would be replaced by the board, also why would employees want to destroy their own world?
>>
Why did the lab have a failsafe like fire?
>>
should i watch this movie?
>>
>>70555483
then we sell who a cure? they're all dead.

"On the one hand, we now have a one hundred percent market coverage. on the other, that market consists entirely of our surviving employees."
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.