[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was a comedy right? I mean it's fucking stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: tusk.jpg (94 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
tusk.jpg
94 KB, 1280x532
this was a comedy right? I mean it's fucking stupid
>>
the joke is that kevin smith thought he could direct
>>
>>70551389
No.

Is a documentary actually. Google it up: Transmutation animal surgeries
>>
>>70551434
Too bad the joke was never funny.
>>
I made the thread mid-film, just finished it now
THE CREDITS LITERALLY HAS TAHT FAT CUNT KEVIN SMITH LAUGHING WHILE DESCRIBING THIS SHIT
fucking hell I was memed
>>
>>70551389
its dark comedy body horror. anyone who doesn't see that and understand the genius of the film should just go back to[/spoiler] reddit
>>
>>70551793
And it cheapens the better film too. Freaks was phenomenal and shocking at the time, it still is to this day.
>>
>>70551793
I guess you missed the point then. The track from the credits was a clip from his podcast with Scott Mosier where the idea for this film was made up as a complete joke. If you don't listen to the podcast, of course you wouldn't find the movie funny - it's not meant for you. The whole thing is one big inside joke, and as with any inside joke, it's only funny to those who are in on it.
>>
>>70552463

Still a fucking dumb movie

but I think yoga hosers looks ok
>>
i fuckin loved tusk (all except for johnny depp) and i will even see his weird tween clerks movie. I like kevin smith, he's done more than most of you faggots.
>>
>they fell for the "Kevin James was ever good at anything other than stuffing his fat fucking face and masturbating to his daughter" meme
>>
>>70552562
>kevin james
i keked
>>
File: 1465254745047.png (2 MB, 936x1987) Image search: [Google]
1465254745047.png
2 MB, 936x1987
>>70552562

>implying you wouldnt
>>
>>70552549
>I like kevin smith, he's done more than most of you faggots.
deepthroating Subway BMTs is not a life goal fuccboi
>>
>>70552665
no i mean he's made money doing shit he likes and talking about shit he likes. nobody will ever pay to hear you or me talk, so he's got that. you'll probably never make a movie anyone will see.
>>
>>70552562
Really, though, isn't Kevin James basically the American Dream come to life?

He's hugely fat. He masturbates and fucks hookers constantly. He has no real talent at all. AND YET, because he happens to know the right people he gets to be a movie star and is a millionaire. His dumb luck has allowed him to live a life of luxury and hedonism. He is America.
>>
>>70552621
I like to fantasize about Kevin fucking her while her mom's away and just having the most epic screaming moaning raw cums right inside her plump pussy, then his fat horrific body capsizing beside her on the sweaty sheets as the guilt and horror slowly seeps in.
>>
>>70552714
how do you think she'd feel?
>>
>>70552714
>the guilt and horror slowly seeps in

literally me every time I fuck my friends little sisters

>>70552729

like daddy loves her
>>
>>70552729
Like she has some worth. No adoration from guys ever feels as good as daddy's adoration
>>
>>70552463
MUH SEKRET CLUB

Absolutely awful.
>>
>>70552258
Not to mention that two of the pinheads in that movie made fucking BANK for being in it and were treated VERY well, and I am pretty sure "Master" from "MasterBlaster" in Mad Max was in it, think it was his first movie.
>>
>>70552504
>>70552836
Good counterarguments. 4chan truly is a shining beacon of objectivity and intelligence.
>>
>>70552937

>This is a debate now!

It's already been criticized to death by people more articulate and knowledgeable than myself. Not to mention it's been out for a while and I've had plenty of discussion on it already. Don't hide behind 4chan being bad as some sort of I win button for defending your shitty taste. Or do, but just know that you're a faggot coward because of it.

By the way how does it being a big inside joke excuse it from being a big fat dump of a movie? It's not he prefaced that with the advertisements so it still can and has been held up to real criticism and crumpled under it. Deal with it you Kevin Smith dicksucker.
>>
>>70552704

This is such a cop-out argument. Is everyone immune from critique if they have any modicum of success? Really stupid
>>
>>70553550
yeah well he directed cop-out. i like him, you dont have to. he's still done more shit than you. im not using that as an argument to defend him, it's just a fact. we'll never be as successful or happy as him. live with it you fuckin nigger
>>
>>70551389

Operation Infinite Walrus.
>>
File: 1454539058208.png (32 KB, 212x204) Image search: [Google]
1454539058208.png
32 KB, 212x204
so a walrus saves the guy's life, but he eats him, then he spends his whole life trying to make a human-walrus hybrid to battle in his own walrus suit.

but that's not even the most ridiculous thing; the kid from the 6th sense getting any type of pussy action is the most ridiculous part.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.