[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she literally the only Mary Stu in GoT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1463537592255.jpg (628 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463537592255.jpg
628 KB, 1920x1080
Why is she literally the only Mary Stu in GoT?
>>
>literally
>theres at least a dozen of them, brianne, arya, pretty much all women included

more proof GoT is ruining the board by bringing idiots and redditors here
>>
>>70550200
ok, can someone please tell me what a Mary Sue is?
>>
>>70550200
>I typing stu instead of sue
aww fuck it, im drunk anyway
>>
She is a cunt...I can't wait until the Dragon eats her
>>
>>70550200

Can't wait for Jor-dawg to end her once she goes full Mad Queen. Would be true pottery.
>>
>>70550291

A female character with plot armor so thick she could literally shoot herself in the head, the bullet would ricochet off her skin, fly 5000 miles and kill the villain.
>>
>>70550291

just google it for more info,

It is pretty much a character with no major flaws. They are generally considered boring.
>>
>>70550414
>>70550435
thanx, my estimation was waaaay off
>>
File: 1462771153085.jpg (46 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
1462771153085.jpg
46 KB, 600x581
>>70550280
>arya
>mary sue
She may have plot armor, but she's definitely not a mary sue
>>
>>70550200
smug fat cunt

it's such a detraction from the whole show when her arc comes up. What the fuck is the point of her story when we all know that she's never going to meet any real threat.
>>
>>70550857
yeah I've always felt it was out of place
>>
File: oh yes.jpg (30 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.jpg
30 KB, 782x577
>>70550857

>latest episode starts
>the titles start rolling letting us know where we'll be going today
>no Vaes Dothrak
>mfw
>>
>>70550280

Brienne isn't a Mary Sue, she only beats named characters when they're crippled, defenseless, malnourished, and/or diseased.
>>
>>70550200

Brooding Jesus is pretty bad too
>>
thick.
>>
Cause every author has to insert their waifu otherwise they'd have no joy whilst writing
>>
>>70550958
>the fucking hype when Riverrun
Also why was mereen in the OP instead of somewhere actually in the episode
>>
>>70550857
im more disappointed that whenever she has a real threat, the writers write bullshit to get her out of it

im still pissed over when she burned the khals in the tent. all the khals went from bloodthirsty savages who talked about wanted to rape her to comical confused 3 stooges retards, and the entire city stood there like a bunch of beta cunts. why were they all ok with her spilling blood in their city? why were they ok with her immediately becoming queen? how were their opportunists willing to make a move to gain political power by challenging her right then and there? the name of the fucking series is called game of thrones and nobody in the entire city was willing to play the game

it would have been 100 times more satisfying if she called her dragons and burned the tent down while they tried (in vain) to fight the dragons. it would have been even better scene to combine the speech she made in the desert to the naked emerging from fire scene
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.