[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem? >cursed to be a beast unless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What the fuck is his problem?
>cursed to be a beast unless he falls in love
>girl shows up to castle for first time in years
>makes her a prisoner
>verbally assaults her

Wasn't he supposed to be a suave vain teenager? Why did he become so bitter?
>>
He became bitter towards females and wanted nothing to do with them. When one invaded his inner circle of friends he became angry and hostile towards her.
>>
>>70549302
literally /r9k/ lmao
>>
>>70549212

the irony of this post and thread is off the chart.
>>
>>70549350
my point is that the ONE THING that will turn in back to a human shows up at his castle and instead of trying to be nice he's just hostile
>>
>Hasn't interacted with the outside world for 10 years
>has spent ten years living as a literal animal
>>
>>70549416
>10 years

I thought this too, until disney fucked it up in the intro by saying the rose dies when he turns 21, which makes the timeline only a few years at the most.

If they just left the rose dying as it is without a timeframe it could be 10 20 50 years even
>>
>>70549405
Maybe he didn't wanted to be a human
>>
>>70549700
If i looked as good as he did I'd be dying to be human again
>>
>>70549212
I'm really surprised he didn't rape her.

I figured seeing a woman for the first time in years would have made his already heightened animalistic instincts go off the roofs.

Kudos to him honestly.
>>
He was turned into a beast when he was 9 or something and grew up with talking furniture. Surprise surprise he's not a very civilized person.
>>
File: 1464225036663.jpg (18 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
1464225036663.jpg
18 KB, 236x333
>>70549212
OP please go back and read your post. The answer is right there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.