[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a fan of the series will I like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
As a fan of the series will I like it?
>>
>>70548136
Depends if you have a stick up your ass and how far it's been shoved up there. Pacing is off, slight retcons for silver screen purposes, but over all fun flick if you're a fan of the series since you'll know what's going on.
>>
>>70548448
What's their reason for flying Dalaran?
>>
>>70548448
why would I need a stick up my ass? I just have fond memories of Vanilla and WC3 when I was younger and I understand the story.
>>
Depends if you're a fan or a autistic nitpicker who will sperg over minimal details
>>
>>70548136
Marketers don't dare to make threads on /v/

go figure
>>
>>70548548
peope have been over shilling and overshitposting. no middle ground. it's more Orcs vs Humans tbqh. All the easter eggs were honestly my favorite part.
>>
>>70548572
Not a marketer, I'm making this thread on the place to discuss media entertainment.
>>
>>70548548
The film is based on the first game, not WoW or WC3.
>>
>>70548969
kek

regardless my point stands
>>
>>70548136
it's badass. Can't wait for directors cut for that extra 40mins
>>
File: 1406050510409.png (97 KB, 316x326) Image search: [Google]
1406050510409.png
97 KB, 316x326
>>70548136
Anyone who is tangentially excited for this cancer is a fucking loser. Honestly can you imagine how pathetic current day Warcraft fans are? The lore since the first game has always been fucking trash, when your source material is mediocre, the translation into the film medium will be that much worse. Yet even with these trailers and leaks it looks so awful that only the most autistic and devoted wow faggots can be the only ones defending this.

These people have been playing WoW non-stop since post cata, think about that, these people are complete fucking degenerates that literally eat the shit that metzen's puts out on a bowl, smile then ask for more. This movie is going to bomb fucking hard, there is barely any buzz for this garbage, noones going to give a flying fuck for this turd, since it already looks like garbage.

The cgi is awful, it looks like a WoW cinematic with real life people thrown in, it has that prequelitis where the whole set and acting between characters is done behind a green screen giving it that artificial look.

Khadgar looks retarded, and the human and orc scenes look so painfully bad that it looks like a fan film. Seriously and I reiterate, the people that are excited for this film are bottom of the barrel losers who are most definitely stunted their own growth and are probably mid 25-30 still living with their parents with the mental acuity of a 16 year old. Think about the fanbase for this game now, if one frame of this trailer and any blizzcon clip will show you, these people are so fucking stupid that they are beyond saving. Hopefully with the plummeting subscriptions and increasingly casual content this franchise can finally die the painful death that it has been avoiding through the strength of autism all these years.

Kill yourself if you are hyped for this.
>>
>>70548136
Yes
>>
>>70549694
What this guy said
>>
File: ghostbuster.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ghostbuster.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>70549694
>he expects people to read this wall of text or care about his opinion
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.