[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is up with season 3? i cant tell if its bad or good...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 836Xis2T[1].jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
836Xis2T[1].jpg
42 KB, 512x512
What the fuck is up with season 3?

i cant tell if its bad or good...
>>
PIKI BLOINDERS!!!!!!
>>
>>70547277
Too early to call, but being renewed for 2 more seasons is ok by me.
>>
I don't really know what people are crying about. Seemed okay to me.
>>
>>70547386

lol what do u mean too early to call? they just aired the last episode lmfao
>>
>>70547466
netflix
>>
It's still very good, they just needed to clarify who the villains were in the season a little better. Whatever conspiracy Paddy Considine was working for was poorly fleshed-out.

And maybe let Grace's death marinate for a little longer, that story went really fucking fast.
>>
>>70547615

how have you seen ep 6?

i thought the air date was june 9?
>>
>>70547277
that ending tho. it really surprised me and pissed me off. mostly because theres not episodes after that. I can't be left on a hanger like that
>>
>>70547658
I think they've aired all the episodes on US Netflix
>>
>>70547658

Netflix m8.

There was a torrent for the last episode floating around for a little while, I managed to grab it before they took it down.
>>
I've seen 2 episodes of season 3 and cannot bring myself to watch more, does it get any better?
>>
>>70547816

The last three are really damn good.
>>
>>70547816
obviously if we are talking about it
>>
>>70547816
yes sir
>>
>>70547466
Being that 2 more seasons need to unfold this season was build up.
>>
>>70547356
I FORGET WHO I AM !
I'M A BLINDER !
>>
>>70547771

i think i just found it

was the quality super shitty?

the one i got is compressed as fuck and shitty framerate

329,909 K file size
>>
>>70548594

Yeah, that's the one. It's a shitty webrip, all you're going to get unless you're willing to wait for the episode to come out normally.
>>
Just finished watching episode 6, holy shit.

So the deal he made with the people more powerful than the Odd Fellows...are the Jews?
>>
>>70549571

OP here

dude fuck you, i hav no self control when it comes to hovering spoilers

i mean who does??

anyone actually ever successfully not hovered a spoiler?
>>
OP here just finished ep 6

so what will happen to his family now?

are they all going to be stuck in jail now?

what about thomas??

im fucking confused....
>>
It really has gone off the boil.

First series is filled with some great stuff (albeit with the indie rock piping up every so often)

Since the second series beginning its just trying to make high stakes on everything with them walking in slow motion acting cool again with indie rock music overplayed

Its not even about gangs anymore its Shelby being a covert spy for Churchill against the fucking russians whilst also being a spy for the IRA
>>
man the russians really fucking party

tfw u will never engage in drunken and drug fueled orgies with aristocrats
>>
>>70552486

ikr,

but can anyone explain what he hell is going to happen to his family now that they are all incarcerated??
>>
>>70552350
Probably get a reduced sentence for exposing the conspiracy. Season 4 might just skip a few years when they get out.
>>
>>70554894

but he didnt go to jail at all?

and how can they possibly get a reduced sentence? His 2 brothers literally murdered innocent people on that train...
>>
>>70554990
By making a deal with the government they can cut their sentences. Happens all the time.
>>
>>70555109

seems like lazy writing to me
>>
>>70547638
There was a six-month time skip, plenty of time passed for that.
>>
>>70549571
Unknown so far, but my guess is that it's Churchill and the British military establishment, which still had tremendous power between WW1 and WW2.
>>
>>70555269

More like seems like you're ignorant of what you can get away with if you're willing to dish out dirt on multiple people with worse records than yours. Couple of crummy murders is nothing compared to conspiracy to subvert the government. You could burn an orphanage after chaining the doors and catch a slap on the wrist if you revealed you were doing it on the orders of the highest branch on the Greenpeace tree to foment a war between the UK and France because they're still butthurt that France sank Rainbow Warrior 2 during an a anti-nuke protest, and that you can not only prove the existence of said plot but are willing to testify in a court of law to that effect.
>>
>>70547277
What the fuck is up with that tilte?
Peaky Blinders?
That's the most British, gayest shit I've ever heard.
>>
How come all you cunts have already seen the entirety of the season? Why would they release it on Shitflix before airing it? That doesn't make any sense.

>>70547277
Here, let me form your opinion for you. It's fucking great.
>>
>>70555461

u called me ignorant and that really hurt my feelings
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.