[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to the cinema on my first ever date tonight. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: crab legs.png (222 KB, 300x412) Image search: [Google]
crab legs.png
222 KB, 300x412
Going to the cinema on my first ever date tonight. What should I expect??
>>
Don't let her eat any of your crab legs. It's not lady-like.
>>
>>70546128
To get stood up
>>
This should be obvious but pay for everything.

I can't tell you how mong some of my friends have been to fall for the "She said she'd pay for half" bullshit.
>>
Make sure to get the skinny fork for eating the legs.

Normally, you just break them and suck out the meat.
But that makes you look like a faggot.

So get the skinny fork to fish out the meat.

Also, if she asks for one, wink and say no. She'll know what you mean
>>
>>70546194
I really hope not, Im 23 and this is the first time I've hung out with a woman in my life. Also I'm not really sure if it's a date or not but hopefully I can make it into one.
>>
>le crab legs and falcon meme
>>
>>70546128
>going to the movies on your first date

you fucked up
>>
>>70546666
>I'm not really sure if it's a date or not
what

also checked.
>>
>>70546666

Good luck man. I'm 22 and have never been on a date.
>>
>>70546128
Dissapointment. Women are horrible in public. They ask stupid questions and then get pissed off when you try to explain shit. Not worth it even if there's a no singles policy.
>>
>>70546666
If it's just the two of you just assume it's a date. She probably wants it to be one but if you dont make it obvious that its a date she's gonna think your a cuck.
>>
if he offers you popcorn on his lap there's probably a dick inside so look out
>>
>>70546770
Movie first dates are great.
You go to the movie and then you go to dinner.

The movie provides a great topic of discussion in the times when you are too awkward to probe deeper about them.
>>
>>70546128
Just don't bring her to the showers, a lot of weirdos there.
>>
>>70546770
Nah, Movie+Dinner+Night Walk is best date, discussing the movie afterwards is a good conversation starter.
>>
Theater is a bad place for a first date. Expect a lazy handy during the credits.
>>
>>70546948
Not gay anon but thanks
>>
>>70546128
What film are you going to see?
>>
>>70547055
why would you expect sex at all on the first date?
>>
>>70547533
Nice Guys
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.