[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooo what really happened at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Birdman_69883.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Birdman_69883.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
Soooo what really happened at the end?
>>
>>70545340
>CRACKWHORE
>>
>>70545340

He killed himself and became known as the actor who killed himself on stage as opposed to the guy who played Birdman.
>>
>>70545340

Jetpack
>>
>>70545340
He killed himself on stage, the final scene is his internal dream about finally overcoming all the shit and his daughter being proud of him
>>
>>70545340
She starts to display her previously nascant mental illness, triggered by the death of her father.
>>
>>70545340
She realized that she loved me and became my personal foot slut.
>>
In the end, he finally became Birdman
>>
>>70545505
This, it's exactly what you think it is
>>
Some crack whore looks into the sky.
>>
>>70545547

>Reverse foot fag who wants emma as their foot slave.

Huh.

Cool.
>>
It was a metaphor for her coming to understand her father.
>>
She's inherited hos mental illness. Creates illusions to escape reality.
>>
I finished a very underwhelming movie
>>
She was raped every night several times in every hole by her father. Her looking up is thanking god for her fathers suicide
>>
>this is some nice bird, man (2014)!
Jesus christ, really?
>>
He got what he wanted, he shed Birdman and flew on his own, and Sam saw that.
>>
>>70545340
her soles got sucked.
>>
>>70545340
She was happy that he became a frog
>>
>>70545340
She relapsed and was hallucinating.
>>
>>70546471
>>70545694
>>70545673
>>70545529

people who say this are god damn idiots. why would the last moment of a movie about Rigan be about a development with his daughter?

open to interpretation but it's clearly
>>70545474
>>70545505
>>70545641
>>
>>70546737
>it's just a dream bro
>>
>>70545578
underrated post
>>
>>70545340
The movie ended, thank God
>>
whatever you want, there is no right ending.

its called a "cop out"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.