[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here actually met any celebrities? Share your experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: conan-o’brien-getty-102215.jpg (772 KB, 1276x850) Image search: [Google]
conan-o’brien-getty-102215.jpg
772 KB, 1276x850
Has anyone here actually met any celebrities? Share your experience.

Pic related; I met him once whilst waiting in line for a coffee.
>>
>>70543495
I met George Clooney in a small cafe in Italy.

Asked him for an autograph and he sighed audibly but still signed it.

Asked him a few questions but he just gave one word answers or shook his head. I got the message and left him alone.
>>
>>70543611
>being so beta that you run with your tail between your legs from george clooney. you should have called him a faggot and to not go out in public if he doesnt want people coming up to him
>>
I met the guy who met QT in a grocery store and then went on to write a pasta.
>>
>>70543685
> run with your tail between your legs from george clooney

I didn't do that. But there was no reason to call him a faggot or get mad. He signed my shit and desu I'd get sick and tired of people asking me for shit. Most Europeans don't give a shit about famous Americans so I'm sure he didn't expect to have to sign anything or talk to anyone.
>>
File: kevin-spacey-italy-dance[1].jpg (120 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
kevin-spacey-italy-dance[1].jpg
120 KB, 750x563
>aunt was once an aspiring actress at juliard
>told me kevin spacey once invited young men to a really nice upscale restaurant
>after they ate kevin spacey invited the two of them up to his hotel room
>they refused saying they were grateful for the meal but didn't want anything else
>he told them that was fine and that he needed to use the bathroom
>he then ditched them there to pay the bill
Think of all the teenage boypussy he must rape
>>
>>70543807
>he then ditched them there to pay the bill

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 446x319
>>70543807
>the current year
>not ejaculating in virgin ass every time you want to cum because you have the power to indulge in this most ultimate of pleasures
>>
This might be the most /tv/ reply to this possible.

I was waiting for a flight to take off out of Ohio two summers ago, and in the waiting area I recognized Thomas Middleditch. This was kind of before Silicon Valley had taken off, it was still in it's first season, but I recognized him from his improvised Shakespeare. I immediately wanted to talk to him, and then just as immediately got too shy and embarrassed to say anything. So knowing that he was big fan of video games, I did what any sane person would do- I got just out of eye shot of him and whipped out my 3ds and started aggressively playing Mario. Interestingly enough he actually DIDN'T come over to me to tell me how cool I was for having a 3ds and ask to be my best friend. Instead we just waited silently and eventually got on an hour flight from cleveland to an improv convention in New York. The only way I knew it was actually him was because on the taxi ride from the airport to the my hotel I saw his twitter and he said he had just landed in New York.
>>
File: jackman.png (561 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
jackman.png
561 KB, 499x500
I met Geoffrey Rush once when he was in Melbourne starring in 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum'. He was asking people if they enjoyed the show and shook a few people's hands as we filed out of the theatre. He seemed like he really enjoyed stage performance and it's a shame he doesn't do it more often.

My sister also met Hugh Grant

>Be her working at hotel
>Told by management that some celebrity has booked a reservation with a group of friends
>None of the staff know who it is to prevent them from telling others about it
>Turns out it's Hugh Grant
>He files in with a bunch of B list and Literally Who friends
>He's really polite to the staff but most of the other actors are a bit rude
>As they're leaving he tells the group he'll catch up with them later
>Thanks entire hotel staff personally for their service and then sings kareoke with everyone for 30 minutes
>He still comes in from time to time now

It's very refreshing to see celebrities not acting like cunts.
>>
>>70544337
fuck I mean Hugh Jackman
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.