[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madara should have been the final villain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Madara's_Rinnegan.png (720 KB, 1914x1080) Image search: [Google]
Madara's_Rinnegan.png
720 KB, 1914x1080
Madara should have been the final villain.
>>
>Madara
>Villain

Pick one.
>>
I'd post the funny and epic meme pasta that's really rad but I'm lazy
>>
>>67763189
Is there someone that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha in Moral Combat?

Let alone defeat him?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with therikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susan’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m definitely NOT talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagannas his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.
>>
I stopped reading this in 9th grade and that was clear then.

>check the wiki synopsis
> "Madara's body ends up possessed by Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, an ancient princess who intends to subdue all of mankind, and a reformed Obito sacrifices himself to help Team 7 stop her."

fucking christ
>>
>>67763211
Saitama
>>
>>67763228
I stuck with it because I'd already gotten too far into it.

You made the right choice m8.
>>
>>67763228
Ah I remember those autists in the library who would dress up like this and read the manga.
>>
>>67763256
I kind of liked earlier on how the battles had a sort of puzzle element. The author could make up the rules as he went so it wasn't actually "smart" or anything, but there was something engaging about seeing them trying to figure out how to best counter a given kind of enemy. Especially ponytail shadow magic kid, he was great.

Then as they got more powerful the fights seemed to get bigger and less imaginative.
>>
Are kids these days into anime and manga, or did its popularity peak in the aughts?
>>
>>67763322
it was all ripped off from HunterXHunter a way better manga by a way better author
>>
File: Sasuke_vs_Itachi_7.png (215 KB, 700x398) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_vs_Itachi_7.png
215 KB, 700x398
>>67763322
> that sasuke vs itachi arc
>>
>>67763322
Literally becomes people firing nukes at each other and either tanking it with gigantic chakra battle avatars or just teleported away from. Despite that, the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke managed to actually be pretty good, in a brutal hand to hand battle of wills kinda way.
>>
>>67763479
Why did they end up fighting eachother in the end?
>>
>>67763463
peak of the manga
>>
is hidan back yet
>>
>>67763284
Shit, he may have been a weeaboo fuck back then but he was practically normal compared to the wreck of a human being he is now.
>>
File: 184_01_done.jpg (108 KB, 728x1054) Image search: [Google]
184_01_done.jpg
108 KB, 728x1054
>>67763458

>HunterXHunter a way better manga by a way better author
>>
>>67763458
>way better manga by a way better author
Relax, buddy. HxH might be better, but it's still trash.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1920x752) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1920x752
>>67763506
This is the objective peak of the manga.
>Mentor's dead
>Guy who killed him leveled your ome town
>He can fucking FLY and bring back dead people to a degree
>Naruto's just finished his training
>Shit gets realer than real

After that the War Arc stared and all restraint went out the window.
Like Pain was the biggest and baddest nigga in the universe to that point and had powers nobody had. Soon after they introduce all these literally whos who put Pain to shame. When we she Pain levitate above the village you know he's different. Later though we have rock niggers legit flying like it's nothing.
Like others said though I continued reading because I was already too deep into it. I just wanted to see Sasuke eat some of Naruto's humble pie.
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 923x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 923x599
>>67763458

my nigga

>>67763693
>>67763581

its back to /a/ for the two of you
>>
>>67763706
I got no emotional connection to Pain I dont give a fuck about him, Itachi on the other hand...
>>
>>67763581
Togashi was sick
>>
>>67763139
I think this thread should be deleted and OP banned as the topic belong to a board called /a/
>>
>>67764546
hello newfag
>>
File: 1431351795882.png (324 KB, 1054x748) Image search: [Google]
1431351795882.png
324 KB, 1054x748
Fuck off.

You belong on /a/ along with the other children.
>>
>>67763139
You fucking weebs have your own board, go there please
>>
>>67764546
>>67764591
>>67764592
samefags
>>
>>67763256
Same. Fuck it literally goes to shit tier after the Pain storyline. Also every side character in that show becomes so fucking terribly written, oh wait that also happened with the main characters and the story too. It was really strange to me that they focused on setting up the 9 to 12 characters in Naruto and then exclusively focusing on three of them exclusively and give absolutely no growth to any of the others, like did characters like Hinata and Kiba have any character development in Naruto Shippuden? even when they are supposedly main characters in Naruto?
>>
>>67763322
I know what you mean. I remember really enjoying the Chunin exam arc, because that was probably the point when the battles were most about that kind of thing, with not too many bullshit moves turning things into a DBZ style slog.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.