[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned this flick. Was it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-3.jpg (73 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-3.jpg
73 KB, 1368x912
Just marathoned this flick. Was it any good?
>>
>>70528752
singles say no
>>
>>70528813
Dubs say yes
>>
Yes, but since you wear a fedora you thought the ending was bad.
>>
that scene was pretty good.

the casual way he introduced it and just went on to threaten the guy... great performance.
>>
>>70528752
I'd like to marathon those tits if you catch my drift
>>
I really enjoyed it. I thought the director did a great job - not sure how much input JJ had. But it's definitely a flick and I'm not sure I'd ever watch it again.
>>
>>70528958
explain
>>
>>70528958
I'd like to marathon that guys dick in my mouth if you NOW what I mean
>>
Its shit there is no depth
>>
>>70529072
it was an underground bunker that's pretty deep lol
>>
File: ending.jpg (35 KB, 1300x559) Image search: [Google]
ending.jpg
35 KB, 1300x559
>>70528752
The acid was very.... convenient. But I kinda liked it even the fucked up ending.
>>
>>70528958
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>70528752
You "marathoned" 2 hours of film and then you ask others if it was good? Is this a new /tv/ meme or are you legit inbred?
>>
>>70528752
i thought it was super boring and shit
>>
I was expecting some rape, disappointed..
>>
>>70529758
how else would Howard have gotten rid of trash if he's in a sealed off space? You can't burn it because it will kill the filter.
>>
>>70529182
top kek
>>
>>70530035
>new /tv/ meme
>new

The joke isn't new but I think I know an anon who is
>>
>>70530620
>responding to bait
wew
>>
I was certainly thrilled
>>
But acid doesn't disintegrate the trash, just dissolves it, you have the same amount of trash after the process, but in a liquid toxic vapor-emanating mix that, additionally will melt the plumbing.
>>
>>70531544
This is a response to this
>>70530508
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.