[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies You Can't Remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
Describe a scene from a movie you don't know the title of and everyone helps finding what it is.
>>
A team of mean learn to create a knife from scratch and they also learn to use it to kill by shadow-boxing the air with it.

I saw footage of it used in a parody but never knew which movie it was.

Curious as fuck.
>>
File: 1417191415431.png (39 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
1417191415431.png
39 KB, 228x171
>>70527478
is that crunchy crunch thing hitler kun barbeque?
>>
>>70527478
>that pic

;_;7
>>
>>70527558
>>70527583
>>70527478

They knew he was going to die, but still went on with the mission not to piss off some general. The pilot knew too.
>>
>>70527558
that's a russian cosmonaut who died when his re-entry parachutes failed to deploy. his spacecraft struck the earth at incredibly hihg speed, and this is what was left of him.
>>
File: danm.jpg (209 KB, 1655x820) Image search: [Google]
danm.jpg
209 KB, 1655x820
>>70527478
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/astronaut-vladimir-komarov-man-fell-space-1967/

>Komarov told friends he knew he would probably die. But he wouldn’t back out because he didn’t want Gagarin to die. Vladimir Komarov was among Gagarin’s best friends. Their families often got together, and on rare times when both men were free, they would go hunting together. They were best friends who were also part of a very small fraternity of men who had stared down death itself in order to travel to space.
>>
>>70529699
balls like cantaloupes.
>>
I remember a bizarre scene from a western. a cowboy smears shit on a babies belly while an old guy laughs his ass off, then the screen fades to black and changes to a different scene.

this is bothering me for ages now. help me /tv/ I need to know context
>>
>>70529297
Damn
>>
>the space race is over
wake me up
>>
Some worm like thing inserts fluid on a mans brain causing weird ass acid trips. The worm does this to get him addicted in and get him to bring him victims so the worm can eat their brains. Has a funny scene where a woman gives the acid trip guy a bj and the worm eats her brain.
>>
>>70529980
el topo
>>
There was this movie about a woman who cheats on her husband with her co-worker. They also have sex either in a church or a bathroom. Also later we find out the husband has been cheating on her with her best friend.
>>
>>70527478

I remember just a few scenes from a movie that a I saw many years back. I can't remember well but I think that the actor was Peter Greene. Also was the ending from this movie. In the scene the character of Greene was trying to find another person in one old house with his gun and in the backyard I remember so many white bed sheets. Suddenly Greene shoot his gun and kill the other guy. The white bed sheets turns red and he discover the young body on the floor. After he takes the body to an old factory and burns it. The end of the movie. Sorry for my bad english but I can't take those images from my head. Was strong scene for me.
>>
>>70527478
Nice job op was that picture supposed to derail your thread... and make me feel ;_;
>>
>>70529900
Astronauts/Cosmonauts are some of the ballsiest motherfuckers to have ever lived. They strap themselves into a chair on top of a ballistic missile to hurl themselves up into the heavens to catch a glimpse of the greater universe. Their only plan on how to get back is by the use of gravity, a parachute, and praying that nothing comes apart.
>>
>>70527478
It was a comedy, i only remember 2 scenes out of those.
In one boy hitler does the swastika in the air and turns water into beer, jesus-like.
In the other it tells about the time a snake bit him and the snake died
>>
>>70530100

Pretty certain this one is Shivers / Rabid by Cronenberg.

Based fuckin movie.
>>
File: Brain Damage (1988).png (3 MB, 1249x1000) Image search: [Google]
Brain Damage (1988).png
3 MB, 1249x1000
>>70530100
Good movie, too.
>>
>>70527511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAU33jYa-yE
>>
Thinking of an American movie that might be pre-hays code. There is a scene where a guy who is dressed like a general gives an anti-war speech to some rich lady over brunch. The scene itself is on youtube, but i can't remember what it was called. WW2 movie.

"American" might be in the title.
>>
>>70530629
It was actually
>>70530657
But thanks to you both. Will look into shivers though
>>
>>70530629
>Shivers / Rabid by Cronenberg
And those are two separate movies.
>>
>>70527478
I only remember the ending of this movie.

It ended inside a video rental place, one guy was holding several young people hostage with a gun, two male hostages overpowered him and the bad guy got shot below the chin.

The movie ends with the police shutting the lights out and storming the place, killing those two guys, the movie ended with a black screen with the female hostages crying and screaming.

This never bothered me until now, actually. Now I really want to know.
>>
Two films:

>a couple of people (kids?) in a car, in what appears to be a desert. they're trapped in quicksand and i think there's a monster in the quicksand waiting for them

>horror film. in one scene two peopel appear to be talking and then suddenly it cuts to a brightly lit scene, which looks like heaven, with man/bird like creatures eating a man and everything is gory and full of blood, clashing with the white space
>>
>>70530456

>In the other it tells about the time a snake bit him and the snake died

Ayyy, I want to watch this now.
>>
>>70527511
Pretty sure it's "the Hunted" by William Friedkin (Tommy Lee Jones, Benicio del Toro)
>>
>>70531074
First one is Tremors
>>
>>70531259

I was suspecting Tremors, but haven't watched it yet. Thanks. I hope it's as scary as it was when I was a child.
>>
>>70530957
Dog Day Afternoon maybe? The closest thing I can think of
>>
>>70531417
no, I'm sure I would remember Al Pacino.

the movie I saw was a bunch of unknowns, might have been a direct-to-video movie.
>>
File: 1465039897214.jpg (238 KB, 926x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465039897214.jpg
238 KB, 926x1200
It was a horror movie.

>a young family moves into this old, secluded house in the woods, presumably in NE America
>there are hauntings soon after they move into the house
>in one particular scene, the parents are having sex when a gnarly looking ghost appears in the bedroom
>there were also visions. . . of satanic rituals
>satanic rituals involving human torture, and in one vision, there is a dungeon with several mutilated humans that have turned into proto-demons
>in the end of this scene, there is a dark cabal-like man who slices his throat during a ritual
>>
>>70531469

Maybe one of the Hellraiser films?
>>
>>70527478
Either Rachel McAdams or Elisabeth Banks ( I think the former) has sex with a younger man, encouraging him to go anal while saying to her she is a bad mother. Her child died in an accident.
>>
>>70531128
The scene had a pretty good build-up too, with the snake slithering in the cradle and everything.
>>
File: 843.jpg (41 KB, 274x540) Image search: [Google]
843.jpg
41 KB, 274x540
>>70531469
Thanks for the boner you gave me.
>>
>>70527478
there's some french movie, i remember a bunch of scenes but i don't remember the title

>young brother and sister running away from authorities
>sister is autist or something
>they get caught and put in a home
>sister falls out of tree and breaks arm
>handler tries to comfort her but doesn't get that she doesn't want to be touched
>brother tries to explain it to handler but he ignores him
>they run away

another scene
>brother is in prison
>sister is outside and they yell to each other through the bars
>other prisoners try to get him out so he can help his sister

it's a french movie

pls?
>>
>>70531526
Nope, I think I would remember seeing a cenobite in the movie.
>>
File: Adrift-in-manhattanposter.jpg (20 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
Adrift-in-manhattanposter.jpg
20 KB, 250x323
>>70531578
>>
A war movie where a character is trying to get to his friend, but gets caught in a barb wire barricade or something, and he's calling out to him, and then gets shot by the enemy while his friend watches helplessly. can't remember if they were soldiers or not.
>>
>>70532075
>>
>>70531918
I'm French and I searched on google, found nothing
Story seems familiar though
>>
oh, before I get banned

>>70531469

Amityville Horror
>>
A mining colony in space, a group of police officers, space zombies and ice cube
>>
>>70532619
That John Carpenter movie
>>
>>70532619
Seriously? Awful movie, in any case.
>>
>>70530167
>el topo
holy shit thank you
>>
>>70532722
kekele
>>
>>70527478
It starts with a creepy looking house, with creepy music... and high pitched voices talking about something, maybe even laughing about something. It's also possible they're talking about something that's coming to the house.
They could be creatures of some kind, animals that talk even, I have no clue, it's been so long, but I've always wanted to remember.
>>
some catastrophe is going on, like the fucking devil is commin or something and some retard is the only one inmune to this whole shit.... help me please.
>>
>>70530957
I think this is SFW with Reese Witherspoon

I had this problem for a long time where I vaguely remembered a scene from my childhood that was a man digging himself out of his grave during a thunderstorm. The closest I've found on Google on the occasions I've tried to figure it out is Buried Alive with Tim Matheson. The actor looks wrong but it could just be me misremembering. Any suggestions?
>>
Italian movie no older than 90s. An early scene shows some kids (boys and girls) playing in a coastal town, then bullies show up and force them to strip. It cuts to the kids all walking home naked. Then not much later a scene shows one of the boys hitting on his older sister. Only caught the first half of the movie.
>>
I remember a scene or two from a thriller that came out in the 80s.

There's a woman taking a shower in an upstairs bathroom. Because of the water, she doesn't hear the killer coming up the stairs. I think we see the killer step in gum on the stairs for some reason.

Later, somebody else comes home, opens the door of a bedroom, and finds the woman dead. I seem to recall heavy breathing during the stair-climbing scene.
>>
>>70532956
>the only one inmune to
>the fucking devil
Wat
>>
>>70532956
Little Nicky
>>
>>70533553
>I remember a scene or two from a thriller that came out in the 80s.
>There's a woman taking a shower

oh fuck, you reminded me!

There was a thriller with a woman going to take a shower, then turning on the water and fire came out of the showerhead
At least that's what I remember
>>
>>70533017
>I think this is SFW with Reese Witherspoon

I just read the synopsis of the plot on the wiki, and it doesnt end with shootout. I dont think that's the one.
>>
>>70532956
The Stand? Seems like a part of that mini-series
>>
>>70534669
"Cameron's Closet" is an 80s horror movie that I'm pretty sure features a woman being trapped in her shower while it scalds her with really hot water.
>>
>>70534868
don't know if it is but thanks for suggesting me a thriller I never knew until now.
>>
Foreign film where at one point this chick's boyfriend hit a guy over the head with a bottle and he goes to jail. Later on the girlfriend shaved her head and gets really drunk and passes out in a bar. Bar owner rapes her while she's passed out. I think she has kid months later.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.