[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Asterix film and why is it this one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: o4fAcf6qnankNwnhMOSMuWypb2U.jpg (93 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
o4fAcf6qnankNwnhMOSMuWypb2U.jpg
93 KB, 1280x722
What's the best Asterix film and why is it this one?
>>
>>70526880
Is that the Twelve Labours
>>
>>70526880

That Task was fucking bullshit and hits way too close to home, only way to beat that goddamn system was to crash it
>>
>>70526910
Yes.
That movie is the French Yellow Submarine.
I like it so much.
>>
>>70526880
Chez les bretons desu
>>
>>70526880
but anon

it's not the live action one in Egypt
>>
>>70526928
It's still the best part of the movie.
And I like the part where they want to bone those women on the island.
>>
>>70526994
That one was an ok comedy movie, but a shit asterix adaptation.
>>
i know people might call me a pleb for this but i loved mansion of the gods
one of the few movies i have watched twice
>>
File: 1463676967178.jpg (15 KB, 332x389) Image search: [Google]
1463676967178.jpg
15 KB, 332x389
>>70527006

>And I like the part where they want to bone those women on the island.

>this place is great! Got any wild boar?
>what's that?
>Obelix face when
>>
I liked the one in Egypt best.

But damn did I love Asterix back in the day. The comics were 10/10 masterpieces, at least when Goscinny was still alive.
>>
Asterix Versus Caesar (1985)
>>
12 Tasks is the best. But Cleopatra's nose is nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.