[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a feminist episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot 2016-06-06 20.04.56.png (599 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-06 20.04.56.png
599 KB, 1920x1080
>it's a feminist episode
>>
>>70526251

isn't that a tranny on the right?
>>
>>70526251
Good episode senpai
>>
File: 13429584987857.jpg (77 KB, 286x323) Image search: [Google]
13429584987857.jpg
77 KB, 286x323
>It's a cuckolding episode
>>
File: Claire_Fraser_(Outlander_TV).jpg (71 KB, 299x447) Image search: [Google]
Claire_Fraser_(Outlander_TV).jpg
71 KB, 299x447
>Anon I'm pregnant with another mans baby

What do?
>>
>>70526251
for what purpose is Dorian hoarding radical proto-feminists in his mansion?
>>
>>70526559

There is no good reason, they've completely destroyed the character.

The only good parts was Ethan/Malcom/Dad/MyLittleIndian. The episode made vanessa seem like a moron.
>>
>>70526559
He's got the hots for Immortal Brona but she's inviting cancerous whores in and making an army of man-haters. I think he's going to get bored with her shit soon and turn her over to Victor and Doc Jekyll.
>>
>>70526436
Well that man has been dead for 200 something years, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>70526657

Dorian gray more like Dorian Gay i am right?
>>
>>70526718
fucking dropped this show when they made him a homo
>>
>>70526718

I mean I could understand a class angle but instead it is literally all men, poor guy? he can die too.

Only thing I can think of is they're trying to make convincing antagonists out of them.
>>
File: Rose Tyler sucks cock.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rose Tyler sucks cock.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
>>70526251
>Billie Piper will never wolf down your cock with her horse teeth

Damn she did things to muh dick back in the day, the revival of Dr Who made a happy puberty for me.
>>
I struggle to watch this episode because of all the forced feminism.

Not only the Dorian Gray stuff, but le strong smug womyn beating and humiliating angry man at fencing.

It's a shame, this show used to be really good.
>>
>>70526559
It's amusing to him.

Isn't that literally the only reason he's ever done anything?
>>
>>70526777
>they made him
Anon pls.
Dropped it when I saw the guys playing Dracula and Dr.Jekyll
>>
File: hecacute.jpg (1 MB, 1892x2400) Image search: [Google]
hecacute.jpg
1 MB, 1892x2400
I didn't expect this to hurt so bad ;_;
>>
>>70526954
I'm sure fencing lady is going to get sucked dry by Dracula, or humiliatingly get knifed in the back by Renfield and never get to display any sort of prowess outside of her banter and her one fencing scene. She seems too on-the-mark to be allowed to live long, same as Hecate.
>>
>>70526954
Exactly we need more shemales
>>
>>70527123
>>70527126
A fucking bullet

One regular lead bullet fired in haste, what the fuck

How?
>>
>>70527169

Because lead still kills motherfuckers. Just ask Ethan going rambo in the church.
>>
>>70526251
Fucking over 9000 GoT cancer thread an hour, and this is the only Penny Dreadful thread. Complaining over an accurate representation of man hating Feminist and Dorian realizing he's made a hueg mistake. Fuck off.

This episode, like literally every other episode is fucking great. Dracula might be a bit predictable, but the rest is fucking amazing. I dl GoT and PD on mondays, and i always watch GoT first to get the shit out of the way.
>>
File: a41.png (637 KB, 1080x532) Image search: [Google]
a41.png
637 KB, 1080x532
>>70526251
The spookiest part of the show is how Vanessa changes from qt to ohshitit'sfuckinggollum

pic unrelated
>>
>>70527255

>I like something so no valid criticism exists

going political is almost always a mistake.
>>
>>70526862
>>70526251
Getting so fucking tired of seeing her big monkey mouth.
>>
>>70526251
Dropped hard,shame,shame.
>>
the best scene was the sick kiddo who got scaried by his face..and earlier when it was crying.Good depiction of suffering.
>>
>>70527561

her blowjobs might be amazing...imagine...
>>
We need to watch some Dracula X Renfield man on man action!
>>
>>70527220

i didnt watch the episode ...but she at least witch out?
you can give spoiler if you care...only having to watch in fridays is killing me
>>
>>70526657
I think that's a bit far. All Dorian's ever really done is fuck around doing whatever entertains him most at any given time. Lily comes along and amuses the shit out of him, tells him they're going to build an army and fuck shit up, and he's giggling his tits off the entire way, but now it's not really turning out how he wanted it to turn out. And, like the tranny before her, Lily's getting all emotional and weepy on him. And it's clear Dorian is no longer amused.

>You are in my debt, Victor. I will call on it.

It's fairly obvious where this is going to go.
>>
>>70527453
You're going in the fucking oven for that you tripple nigger kike fuck!
>>
>>70528024

she and ethan share a 'dinner' scene with british agent, local sheriff, Malcom, Ethan's dad, and some hired gun's around the room. Ethan's dad shits on ethan for his behavior and what it did to their family but in a way he seems to admire it or something kind of twisted. Father and son in hatred kind of thing. Which seems to be a big theme since Ethan has hatred for his indian father and only one he really doesn't is Malcom.

Anyway after he sits there taking a verbal lashing, slapping his hand down hard on table, Malcom jumps in to defend Ethan. Malcom using his own son's death as a way to balm, ethan's father. It doesn't work because he points out Ethan directly lead to death of his own brother and sister "This good man"

After that it intercuts with dialogue with the witch but Ethan stays her hand and Local Sheriff jumps in. He tells Ethan's father that his men killed his men, when they tried to free ethan from the train. Before the night was over there would be a reckoning. Ethan's father made a noise of acknowledgement before promptly shooting the local sheriff.
>>
>>70528024
She abruptly turned while sitting at the dinner table in a neat little "the camera panned past someone else's head and when she came back into view she was a monster" trick. She killed one or two of Talbot's men herself but when provoked the one-armed cop was about to shoot Ethan, she charged him, forcing him to turn and shoot her instead. The instant he turned the gun on her, Ethan was able to draw and kill him, and then she died in his arms, reassuring him that some day they would be together for eternity in hell

It was unbelievably fucking sad for a scene with a bald, scarred, red eyed, baby eating monster
>>
Did this show ever get better?
I got quite tired of it towards the end of S1 right around the time werewolf man has gay sex with the fuccboi.
>>
>>70527169

It seems like they lowered her powerlevel. I don't recall all the specifics of last season, but the witches seemed stronger then. Or at least faster and able to dodge bullets. Maybe I'm misremembering.
>>
>>70528024

Oh and ethan and witch eat through this murder, it looked like good steak.

Oh I forgot Ethan did recite grace but it was a twisted blasphemous version meant to piss off his father. It was fairly well done actually, I cannot quite think of someone ever twisting it like that or those who have are like satanists or something. Anyway, eventually a little after that it goes to a bit about how ethan's father does not understand what he is sitting across from, Witch and Wolfman, as british agent insinuates. Then it goes O.K Corral, everyone fighting and killing the closest person to them.

Mooks mostly go with Ethan's father taking off for the church, british agent fighting his handler, and malcom getting his fight on in another room with Ethan and Witch getting caught flat footed against british agent. He goes into this whole speel about what is 'ethan' and then witch makes a move but gets shot and then Ethan draws and kills the agent.

Malcom is saved by indian dad, three of them square off against 8 guys in the church, maybe one or two less. Ethan says indian dad knows what to do since he attacked the church before.
>>
>>70528354
Lies. We know you've watched beyond that point or you wouldn't know that Ethan's a werewolf because that wasn't revealed until the last minutes of the season finale. There were four episodes between him banging Dorian and then. You sit a throne of lies, sir, and its back shall be your gravestone.
>>
>>70528550
I dont think you're misremembering. They turned invisible and shit, they were basically impossible to aim at.. Now she was just crouched atop a dinner table and died from a shot to the shoulder.
>>
>>70528024

They surprise the guys by attacking the side of the church and waiting at the door as a diversionary tactic, then they break into it with Ethan going up the middle while Malcom provides cover fire. It shows off and is a throw back to Ethan's trick shooting in a lot of ways and it was well shot. It eventually leads to Ethan putting his gun to his father's head and tempting him to lock them together in their various fates. Ethan turns from this 'darkside' and then his father tells him he will haunt him in life and death, it cuts abruptly to Malcom shooting Ethan's dad which seemed to even startle/surprise Ethan.
>>
>>70528283
>>70528295
>>70528600
thanks man!
>>
>>70528831

no problem.
>>
File: pm8IX8g.jpg (81 KB, 1908x1074) Image search: [Google]
pm8IX8g.jpg
81 KB, 1908x1074
>>70528766
Not who you're replying to but Ethan was foreshadowed as a werewolf for the entire series.

Him waking up on the docks with bloody hands.

And then there's this shot, which was absolutely terrific because there was no zoom-in or dramatic note, it happened so casually that half the people watching didn't see it, just like Olenna poisoning Joffrey on GoT
>>
>>70529018

I sort of wish they didn't go traditional wolfman route, I kind of wanted the full deal but I suppose you lose the actor when you do that.

at least it wasn't a shitty regular wolf like a lot of series do. I want Garou shadowing. I want the thing scares shit out of everything.
>>
>>70528766
Also not that Anon. It was fairly obvious early on that Ethan was An American Werewolf in London once people started listing everything else in the show.
>>
>>70526251
I haven't started this season yet. He hasn't killed her yet like he did the tranny?
>>
>>70528766
Like the other anon said, I really haven't watched it. Just wanna know if it's worth giving another chance.
>>
>>70529380
Not yet.
>>
>>70529380
Start the season, dude. Its fucking amazing. Dorian is def getting second thoughts. She was fucking hot as a Irish whore, no she's just a fucking cunt.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.