[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Brothers Grimsby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Was this any good?

I love Borat and Bruno.

I disliked Dictator.
>>
Movie only had 2 good shock scenes. Rest of the movie has no effect if you're someone who browses the internet often
>>
>>70525412
I liked it.

idiots will moan its shit because its vulgar, but yet they'll spend their weekends spouting forced memes here and discussing star wars or superhero movies.
>>
It's just too stupid.
I liked Borat, Bruno was OK and the dictator was OK, but this just felt like one of those 'Epic Movie' or whatever the parody films are called. It was really bad and I ended up turning it off after 40 minutes.
>>
I didn't really like it or find it very funny but I sort of got a kick out of the main premise. I liked The Dictator a lot more even if it was more uneven.
>>
It's a genuinely funny and somewhat subversive dumb comedy which might as well be a unicorn these days.
>>
>>70525412

I also love Borat and Bruno and disliked The Dictator. Haven't seen this one yet though.
>>
>Trump sucking faggots butthurt at this movie so they say it's shit
>>
>>70526028
I can't stand the guy but I didn't find that part funny because it seemed shoehorned in at the last minute. I could be wrong but that was just my impression. The Daniel Radcliffe jokes were the best part of the film though.
>>
There were a few good jokes, beside that the movie was shit.

>All his kids names are movie titles
>This is my third son Alien vs Predator: Requim
>my baby Django Unchained

and i'll sadly admit that I laughed way to hard at the scene where they crawl inside the elephant uterus and hide in there while a bunch of other elephants run train on it
>>
>>70525412
Elephant Bukaki
>>
>>70526028
>entirety of the joke is "lol trump has aides"
>if you don't find this funny your a trump sucking faggot
epic senpai
>>
>>70526284
>Trump fag is buttmad and crying confirmed
>>
>>70526249

The Baby's name was Gangnam Style

the older kid , Django Unchained, was too old to be named that seeing as the movie wouldn't have been made before he was borm
>>
Worse than dictator.

>>70526256
pretty good scene
>>
>>70525412
Easily his worst. There's a "YEAH WE WNT THERE" moment every 5 minutes
>>
>>70526417

Nah, it was better than the Dictator
>>
>>70526594
agreed
>>
>>70526408
How do you know what year this story was set in?
>>
>>70526752

STFU
>>
>>70526284

>aides

what a fucking tard
>>
File: 1465096231517.jpg (2 MB, 3920x3380) Image search: [Google]
1465096231517.jpg
2 MB, 3920x3380
>Insult Trump
>Movie bombs
Another victim of meme magic
>>
>>70526752
because they were going to the soccer finals 200016
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.