[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
‘Straight Outta Compton’ Star Slams ‘Roots’ Remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 20
File: Pictured-OShea-Jackson-Jr[1].jpg (77 KB, 709x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pictured-OShea-Jackson-Jr[1].jpg
77 KB, 709x1024
>History’s “Roots” remake has another critic: “Straight Outta Compton” star O’Shea Jackson Jr., who played Ice Cube in the hit biopic about rap group N.W.A.
>“All respect to all filmmakers, but we do have stories of triumph, and we don’t necessarily have to keep getting beat up,” the actor, who is Ice Cube‘s son in real life, told TMZ during an airport ambush interview.
>“There was a black man who helped pioneer open-heart surgery,” Jackson Jr. added. “Where’s that story at?”
>Snoop Dogg offered similar criticism last week, and urged viewers to skip the “Roots” revival because he’s tired of movies and TV shows that depict African-Americans in slavery.
http://www.thewrap.com/straight-outta-compton-star-roots-oshea-jackson-jr/

Cancellation when?
>>
>>70522254
WE
>>
Honestly though, he's absolutely right.
>>
Based.
>>
Holy fuck why are American blacks and guilty white people still so butthurt about slavery? It happened everywhere in the West, it was abolished everywhere in West. Yet you're the only ones to keep beating the fucking horse with this shit.
>>
File: 91XBX7yRvOL._SL1500_[1].jpg (330 KB, 1086x1500) Image search: [Google]
91XBX7yRvOL._SL1500_[1].jpg
330 KB, 1086x1500
There's a ton of movies that portray the better points of african history yet they are ignored.
>>
>“There was a black man who helped pioneer open-heart surgery,” Jackson Jr. added. “Where’s that story at?”
Isn't that what Knick is about?
>>
>>70522292
SICK OF BEING SLAVES N SHEET!
>>
>>70522254
I agree 100%

Like that movie concussion
>>
>>70522472
>ywn see a good afrofuturist movie because Hollywood just wants to focus on slavery and civil rights

I just want to see Cyber Ra and Tech Set battle over NuEgypt, is that so wrong?
>>
>>70523006
WE WILBY KANGZ N SHIET
>>
>>70522538
so clive owens is playing a nigger? haha take that idris elba
>>
>>70522254
>but we do have stories of triumph
Peanut butter and the super soaker
>>
>>70522254
>Black man pioneered open heart surgery
It's called Something The Lord Made and starred Jaimie Foxx and Professor Snape.
>>
>>70522435

It's a deliberate media conspiracy, and that isn't even a "tinfoil hat" idea anymore. They have a hundred ways to profit by keeping everyone angry and afraid of each other, and they aren't even remotely subtle about what they're doing.

Needless to say, there's some pretty awful history backing up these tensions as well. But as you said, it was the same all around the world, and there's a good reason those wounds have NEVER healed in America.
>>
But he's right though.

I got sick of movies about world war 2 and nazis 20 years ago but filmmakers expect me to get excited for the next one. It's almost the same shit here.

If you keep treading the same old ground you end up sinking.
>>
>>70523187
>They have a hundred ways to profit by keeping everyone angry and afraid of each other
Yeah it's all "the man's" fault that people of completely different ethnicities and cultures don't get along.
>>
>>70523288
You misspelled Jew.
>>
>>70523227
yet people have no qualms lining up for movies based on characters that have existed since the 50's
>>
He and Snoop don't seem to understand that the Roots remake isn't aimed at blacks. It's at white people. Trying to make whites feel guilty will always get more attention than trying to make blacks feel good.
>>
No one complained when 12 years a slave won best picture tho. Well except me, that movie was mediocre
>>
>>70522355
Well, he's Ice Cube's wife's son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3LGAgM32_E
>>
>>70522292
>ahah meymes upvote me XD

you need to go back, underage faggot.
>>
File: 1456355755741.jpg (31 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
1456355755741.jpg
31 KB, 700x379
>>70523365
That's next down their line of thinking though. They'll see it before long.

>mfw black people finally wake up and realize jews have been using them for decades
>>
>>70522435
ameriturds are OBSESSED with race.
is he white? is he brown? is he beige? is that race green or purple? wawawaaa im a burger im so fucking retarded waaaa let me shot someone
>>
>>70523584
>can't wait until Ahmed and Fatima get relocated into the next door flat!
>hope they don't form a pedophile sex ring that no one investigates because they don't want to look racist!

Fuck off euro, your continent is no better
>>
>>70523288

Not completely, but it's definitely exacerbated by the media.

Seriously, take a trip out of the US for a couple weeks, watch the news and read newspapers while you're abroad. Then come back and start reading American news again. Like I said, it's not even remotely subtle. Every little individual tragedy and conflict gets blown up into a whole us vs. them thing.
>>
>>70522667
>Like that movie concussion

They made a movie about the guy who invented intermittent windshield wipers and had it stolen from him by The Man, sued and won.

No one watched it because that kind of story doesn't fill seats.

And it starred the whitest man in existence.
>>
>>70523455
yeah it was an affirmative action award
>>
>>70523510
effin based Ice Cube.
It's about time that my people stopped whining about shit that doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1432056607505.jpg (106 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432056607505.jpg
106 KB, 900x900
>slams
>>
>>70523717
>watch the news and read newspapers while you're abroad.
And what do you see when abroad? Pakis raping white girls in Britain? Somalis raping white girls in Sweden? Turks raping white girls in Germany? It's not the American newspapers making 13% of the population commit a majority of the nation's crime.
>>
>>70523717
Controversy sells.

"Gang member shot by police" warrants a shrug and a move to the next story

"White police officer shoots black man" gets people tweeting the story, talking about it, tuning into CNN and shit.

also if you are fighting each other over race you aren't complaining about the massive dicking americans take from leadership/the plutarchs give us daily
>>
>blacks finally starting to break free of the perpetual white guilt agenda

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: EarvinJohnsonIII.jpg (273 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
EarvinJohnsonIII.jpg
273 KB, 752x1024
When it comes to sons named after you, Ice Cube is lucky. Magic Johnson sure ain't.
>>
>>70523839

>also if you are fighting each other over race you aren't complaining about the massive dicking americans take from leadership/the plutarchs give us daily

Yep, this is pretty much the point I'm getting at. Keep all your focus on the "enemy" next door, and hopefully you won't pay too much attention where your money's going
>>
>>70524241
>Keep all your focus on the "enemy" next door, and hopefully you won't pay too much attention where your money's going
Yeah - totally, dude. Demographic displacement and the general erasure of national culture is nothing to be afraid of. Englishmen shouldn't be worried that half their capitol, with a Muslim mayor, is comprised of non-white foreigners...they should really be looking out for that Illuminati!
>>
>>70523510
I've watched this video like 5 times and I just realized that's fucking Hugh Laurie on the couch with them.
>>
>>70522254
Can't really argue with that
I fucking despise remakes to begin with
Not to mention this kinda media just feeds to the SJW getting offended for other people agenda which is ridiculous
>>
>>70523006

What do blacks have to do with Egypt though?
>>
File: make george lucas pottery.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
make george lucas pottery.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>70522472

Nice try George.
>>
>>70522538
Is The Knick getting a third season? I was really getting into it.
>>
>>70523717
Yes, because propaganda doesn't exist outside of the US.
>>
File: 1407798964872.jpg (17 KB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
1407798964872.jpg
17 KB, 470x376
>tfw this morning i saw a nigger well dressed walking by a white hobo

what went wrong, bros?
>>
>Look up on wikipedia on nearly every sort of heart surgery
>All of them are white-American, European or white South-African surgeons
Which one is he talking about?
>>
>>70525693
Daniel Hale Williams
>>
>>70522254

Nigga thinks he's Ice Cube after the role of a lifetime lmao

First Snoop, and now this one's getting too big for his britches
>>
>>70524403
>blacks aren't part of america

I wish it were true, too but wishing doesn't make it so.

It's pretty clear the comment was about police """brutality""" and not refugees.

Can you read?
>>
I'm an Irish Catholic and I feel the same way in regards to our depictions in song, murals and film; it's constant woe-is-me, 'We're so oppressed." shite.

I'm tired of hearing of it constantly here.
>>
File: ice-cube-1.png (198 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube-1.png
198 KB, 400x370
>RAPPERS are now the most anti Liberal voices in the black community

What the hell is going on?
>>
Red Tails BOMBED

Slave flicks
Gang flicks
Comedy flicks

Thats all you are
>>
We wuz heart surgeons n shiet
>>
>>70522254
They should make a movie about blacks building the pyramids of Egypt
>>
>>70527381
California blacks are the most redpilled of them all, remember some years ago when they voted against some gay marriage shitlaw? yep, black communities voted that out and leftfags could not say a word about it.
>>
>>70522435
It happened everywhere, it originated in the East. The West abolished it much quicker though
>>
>>70523524
>mfw black people finally wake up and realize jews have been using them for decades

Best way to do this is with a sequel to They Live with a young black protagonist.
>>
>>70522254
Him and Snoop are right. That shit is also what many people are tired of seeing. Yes blacks were treated like shit. Yes it was bad. Its been over 100 years already so get over it. All black people today haven't even experienced slavery so they have no say in that it still hurts them. Black people are becoming successful now so just show the good side of black people for a change. It'd probably be less annoying.
>>
>>70527381

Liberals have gone too fucking far. They won all the important fights and just kept on fighting without any clear goal. Now they're just babbling crazy bullshit and they've completely lost the moral high ground.

Every sane person I know is distancing themselves from liberalism. It's been building up for a long time, but when they passed the gay marriage thing, their usefulness ended.
>>
>>70527381
They redpill as fuck man
>>
>>70527689
The West abolished it PERIOD.

Muslims still practice it in their countries.

Somehow Saudi Arabia is in charge of Han rights violations in the UN.
>>
>>70523187
>>>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>70525878
I know the whole "all achieving black people are actually mulatto!11!" is a meme but honestly I did not even realize he was African American when I saw his pictures.
>>
Yeah, who the fuck isn't tired of the slavery shit. Jesus.
>>
>>70523835
You're looking for a trend in the cause of crime. You say it's skin color. Well, maybe on a certain level. But who commits white collar crimes? Who's scamming the people and killing people in the middle East with sanctions and drone strikes for decades? Those pesky 13% right?
>B-but, muh racism
Shut the fuck up /pol/, you know damn well race doesn't make you more of a criminal.
>>
>>70523355
It's new ground for most people, and the for those it isn't, it's fuel for their obsessive autism.
>>
>>70527736
wtf 100 years? Naw nigga that shit is still going on. Blame it on whatever you want to blame it on but blacks are still getting the shit end of the "american dream". That is the reality. They get longer prison terms they are arrested more (even though they do the same amount of crime as white people and Mexican People) The civil rights marches took place in the 1960. I am sure your grandparents remember segregated water fountains. I remember my grandfather telling me stories about not being able to go into a store because he was a dark skinned mexican so my grandma had to go in for him cause she was a light skinned mexican (people thought she was white). Same thing with black families except they might have even worse stories that they tell their grandkids and that they have told their kids. America is about 2 generation away from ridding itself of the racist shit its done in the past. Thats if eveything keeps going the way it is now. Someone like Trump raises the issues of race up all over again.
>>
File: 4109.jpg (153 KB, 504x364) Image search: [Google]
4109.jpg
153 KB, 504x364
>>70527736
What needs to be shown is their success from the 1930s-1960s. Before the welfare state completely destroyed them.

A period piece about Detroit would be a good start.
>>
>>70528033
>Drone strikes

Obama.

Bush kept it mostly manned aircraft and infantry.
>>
What better way to keep niggers down than to fill their head with nothing but hate and anger?

Don't worry about education, bettering yourself, or the fact that over 50% of Americans with AIDS are niggers.

No... lets keep all of the niggers focus constantly on hate & blame, hate & blame so unproductive niggers seek revenge from whites and create more race wars!

fucking brilliant
>>
>>70528054
What you're talking about is just straight racism. I wasn't talking about racism. I was specifically saying SLAVERY. Being whipped, and tortured. Forced labor. Sold off. That shit is not an issue in the US or any civilized country.
>>
AMERICA NO!
>>
>>70528054
Blacks get arrested more often because they cause crime more often.

Black single mothers cannot raise kids properly.
>>
>>70528054
Blacks are responsible with 50% of crime bruh
>>
>>70527381
they are waking up to the fact that liberals only see them as free votes and thats why they pretend to care about them.
>>
>>70528259
white single mothers cant either
>>
>>70528259
>>70528363
being a single parent is hard, more news at 11!
>>
>>70523455
Really ? They were solid performances from every actors I thought.
>>
>>70522292
>WE
>WUZ
>maybe we should actually focus on what we are, instead of what we pretend we were
>AND
>SHYETTT

Are niggers evolving? Are we getting closer to a planet of the apes scenario?
>>
>>70528054
They in prison because they rape and steal, nigger
>>
>>70528054
>Someone like Trump raises the issues of race up all over again.
By not wanting illegal immigrants?
>>
>>70528054
>Someone like Trump raises the issues of race up all over again.

>waaah trump is racist! he wants to deport illegal immigrants! he wants to prevent a bunch of random people from the middle east pouring into the country and creating sharia zones! also he hates black people because he is white! all white people hate black people!

am i missing something? is he campaigning for white music appreciation month or something?
>>
>>70523711
>86% of american women had sex with a nigger at least once in their lifetime
you cant make this shit up
>>
it's cool that they go beyond the white guilt and we wuz slaves shit, but no black man will ever rise above the mob as long as they still hold on so dearly to this "we" thing

blacks have pretty much never contributed something great to the world while whites practically built it, and they will never undo that past, so they need to stop seeing themselves as black, as opposed to inheritors of whatever school of western thought or whatever, to overcome their feelings of inferiority

then eventually in the future black youths might have a past worth being proud over

or probably not since the future belongs to the robots/genetic experiments
>>
File: 1207_loretta-lynch.jpg (203 KB, 1280x920) Image search: [Google]
1207_loretta-lynch.jpg
203 KB, 1280x920
>>70528201
>racism

Doesn't exist. If it were the cause of the black communities' woes Loretta Lynch would have convicted SOMEONE in the Baltimore and St. Louis investigations.

But Obama's Department of Justice found nothing.
>>
>>70528596
You just did.
>>
>>70522435
American chattel slavery was the worst and the most recent.
>>
>>70528703
Well that's just false.
>>
>>70528703
North Korea.
>>
>>70528703
Is that most recent, ignoring that there's still slavery today?
>>
>>70528182
> k - 12 Asians take advanced calculus
> k - 12 Indians are learning programming
> k - 12 White kids are taking AP courses
> k - 12 Niggers take "Ebonics", "African American History", & "How to Hate Whitey."

Asian kids get jobs.
Indian kids get jobs.
White kids get jobs.
Nobody hires the ignorant, uneducated Niggers.

Niggers blames white man.

The cycle continues.
>>
>>70528694
No I didn't fatty, at this point when it comes to genetics americans are just lightly skinned niggers.
>>
>>70528306

Show me one fucking country... any fucking country... where niggers are the GOOD minority and not the fucking Aids ridden, crime committing monkeys they are.

Wherever you go in this world... Niggers will always be the worst population in that society.
>>
it's a tired subject and nobody wants to retread it
>>
>>70528703
Not even close.

The Dutch worked the slaves to death in the Caribbean sugar cane fields. The Arabs cut off their balls and walked them through the Sahara.

Meanwhile Southerners hired Irish to do dangerous work in case the slaves might get injured.
>>
>>70524101
I didn't know AIDS turned your kids in flaming faggots.
>>
>>70528930
>Wherever you go in this world... Niggers will always be the worst population in that society.

As someone who's worked in oil, being stationed from Venezuela to Gabon to Vietnam:
Blacks are confirmed as the worst people any country.
>>
>>70522254
>he’s tired of movies and TV shows that depict African-Americans in slavery
There's plenty of fiction, Snoop.
>>
It's kind of surprise to see even blacks starting to get tired of this slave shit.
>>
>>70523510
It's the difference between starting in the music industry vs Hollywood. You can survive off pleasing fans in music and not so much in Hollywood.
>>
>>70523128
Mos def breh
>>
Nobody makes those movies because even black people don't want to see them. All black people care to watch are shit movies about players and chicks trying to tie them down, guys in drag, or black suffering movies.
>>
>>70528307
And now some of them are being used by Muslims baka. ie BLM
>>
>>70522254
Niggers will never be happy
>>
>>70529636
We just need movies about chicken
>>
>>70522254

>Tired of black historical movies about slavery

I want to see a movie about these guys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airmen
>>
>>70522355

This. The slave and Jim Crow era have been done to death at this point.
>>
They've tried to make movies about black triumphs and they all fucking BOMB. They don't even do kind of ok, they always belly flop onto pavement.
>>
>>70529722
But not by Lucas and without dubstep.
>>
>>70523524

Im still waiting for /pol/ to redpill the mass of black people about the whole jews control everything and they are using the white man and the black man to hate each other etc.
>>
File: undercover_billydee.jpg (76 KB, 685x370) Image search: [Google]
undercover_billydee.jpg
76 KB, 685x370
>>70529680
>We just need movies about chicken

It was called Undercover Brother.

I'd watch the fuck out of a Blacksploitation Cinematic Universe. Black Dynamite, Pootie Tang, Undercover Brother & Shaft.
>>
>>70522254
>what is The Knick
fucking pleb
>>
>>70529425
>I get my news from Facebook posts
>>
>>70530024
>helped pioneer
>OOGIE BOOGIE
>not now, i'm pioneering open heart surgery
>GRAPE SODA
>of course!
>>
>>70529826
Reconstruction had tons of things going on.

I especially like the stories of tons of slaves who did their own Odyssey through the country trying to find their families.
>>
>>70527381
Dude, the rap and hip-hop community is as anti-liberal as they come.
>>
>>70530093
*in walks George Washington Carver*
>"I have found a new use for peanuts!"
>>
>>70530161
AIR CONDITIONING, ISS HOT UP IN DIS PIECE
>>
>>70528448
Weirdly enough everyone except Brad Pitt. His character was fucking POINTLESS. Unless he was a real person in history (and I really really doubt it) his only purpose was to just show up and go "See? Not all white people are bad! Look at me, I'm white and nice!" and then pick up a check for executive producing and leave. So pointless.
>>
>>70530232
>See? Not all white people are bad! Look at me, I'm white and nice!
Like that new Matthew McConaughey movie.
>>
File: 1463457901529-1.jpg (114 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463457901529-1.jpg
114 KB, 750x1000
“There was a black man who helped pioneer open-heart surgery,”

This myth never dies. It wasn't "open-heart surgery". He sewed up a cut in the sac of lubricating fluid which the heart is in. Something which had been done many times before. He was not the first to do this. He did not 'pioneer' this. The man was stabbed and the surgeon simply sewed him up. I wont deny that its a delicate operation but it's not "open heart surgery" nor "pioneering". It's literally sewing up a tiny cut which other WHITE MEN had done before.

Blacks honestly haven't done shit for anyone, especially themselves. Every "invention" is usually a total fabrication or a minuscule part of a greater whole. Or they claimed it but didn't invent it, like the comb, doorknob or table. All claimed as "inventions" by "black inventors" despite existing for thousands of years.

And of these minuscule achievements, ALL of the achievers were mullatos. Not "muh black Nubian kingsman".

We should have picked our own fucking cotton. This shit is utterly ridiculous. Why do we pander to these 80 IQ creatures?
>>
>>70525281
iirc, the showrunners sais that if a third season happen it will have completely different characters and Soderbergh wont be in
>>
>>70522472

>history
>complete fabrication

>black team overcoming their white superior's racism
>being better than white counterparts

It's like watching a shitty might ducks sequel set in WW2.
>>
>>70522472
>african history
>>
>>70522254
another rich black defending their trench.

>>70523187
>It's a deliberate media conspiracy, and that isn't even a "tinfoil hat" idea anymore

yes it is. It always was and always will be.
>>
>>70530350
W-what about peanut butter?
>>
>>70522538

No, that movie about the black guy who helped out had Mos Def and Alan Rickman.

That movie O'shea is talking about was made already, he is just an asshole.
>>
>>70524101
I bet he mother raised him not his father
>>
>>70528801
haha, this is so true
>>
>>70523510

Didn't realize Hugh Laurie was such a cuck. Look at him leaning in to what the black man has to say like a good little middle class nu male liberal then agreeing with it whole heartedly. It reminded me of the white guy in Deep Blue Sea claiming LL Cool J gave a better description of relativity than physics majors.

Hugh Laurie would be the first to claim the Oscars is rayciss to virtue signal. At no point does anyone say that the Oscars isn't for whitey. Nor does anyone have the balls to call out who really runs it.
>>
Even black people shitting on these oscar bait slavery movies now.
>>
>>70522254
They're on to us - The Jews in Hollywood
>>
File: buttpain.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
buttpain.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>70530350
>this post

you better calm down son or you might need open heart surgery...and despite who invented it or not, you won't be in a position to pick your surgeon.
>>
>>70530324
I'm not sure that one's actually supposed to be all about race, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm intrigued by the idea of a movie about a group who didn't want to be a part of either the North or the South, though.
>>
>>70528703
>the most recent

Guess who builds your iphones and how your valued partners Qatar and Saudi Arabia built their country :)
>>
>>70531015
>snoop doggy dooooooooo-oh-og
>Ice Cubicle

remind when those two became representatives of the black voice?
>>
>>70528596

Only 2% of whites marry interracially and a maximum of 1 in 10 white women would think of having sex with a black guy. Where are you getting such a ridiculous and obviously false number from? Porn sites?
>>
>>70522254
how come these dumb niggers aint whining about 12 years a slave, selma or that shit new slavery oscar bait this year
>>
>>70531221
Because they aren't watching movies about black people except Madea and Barbershop.
>>
>>70531052

That comeback was as bland as your favorite barbershop movies. Go back to Africa, lad.
>>
>>70531287
Dont forget kevin hart.

Anyone wanna take bets on how much oscar bait that shit new movie pulls and what whiny negros from the oscar controversy go to it?
>>
>>70527650
That's because blacks are homophobic as fuck
>>
>>70531402
I actually did forget Kevin Hart, yeah.
>>
File: 134677856343.jpg (155 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
134677856343.jpg
155 KB, 800x1200
Are we ever going to get more films on Hispanic struggles?
>>
>>70531560
Nah, Asians are next. The third gen kids are learning how to whine for gibmedats.
>>
>>70531110
>>
>>70522254

They made that movie.

It had Mos Def and professor Snape.

Fucking casuals.
>>
>>70522435
This. Japanese Americans were literally put in concentration camps not even 100 years ago and they've assimilated just fine. I hate people playing the victim (to be fair the guy in the interview isn't really saying anything that awful, clearly he was baited until he said something they could use).
>>
>>70522254
>shill hard for nignogs and diversity
>they get it thrown back in their face
BRAVO KIKES
>>
File: 12345575675466783443.jpg (60 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
12345575675466783443.jpg
60 KB, 500x330
>>
>>70532031

The guy in the article is pretty much agreeing with you, dude. He's saying filmmakers should stop casting blacks as victims of evil white men, and start making more black characters that are just normal people that deal with things other than racism

I hope you realize there are a lot of black people who don't buy into that victim-complex shit. I think white liberals push it even harder than blacks.
>>
>>70532475

>the piece of shit who brought his fucking kid to this thing

liberalism is a plague
>>
>>70532519

No. Haiti exterminated their white population. They murdered boys and sexually enslaved the white women... of all ages. The mulattos of Haiti are the bastard rape babies of enslaved french women.

And now, the mulattos are in power. And the Haitians of which the majority are full black, lay all the problems of Haiti on multattos being racist and privileged. There are no Jews, no liberal media to push this. It's all on their own.

Funny how the bastard rape babies went on to be their rulers despite their background. It's almost as if their extra 20 IQ points puts them above the rest.

But even so, these race issues persist, proving that these issues will never ever end, even if all the whites are dead and their bastard sex enslaved offspring are the only remnants of white america. There will be no coffee colored utopia, just an endless cycle of racial hatred where the blacks will never stop blaming others for their own failures or incapabilities.
>>
>>70532829
>Haiti exterminated their white population
During which years?
>>
>>70532829
>They murdered boys and sexually enslaved the white women

you 'd evoke more emotion if it was the other way around
>>
>>70522435

It's complicated.
>>
>>70532829

The exact same thing has been happening in Zimbabwe for years. They decided to "take back the land" from the white farm-owners that were basically feeding the entire country. Those that refused to give up their land voluntarily were often murdered.

Ironically, they're now facing a major food shortage as the black-owned farms are far less productive than they used to be. Now they're begging white farmers to come back to work FOR them, and claiming racism when they refuse to come back
>>
>>70530982
I want to see the world in your eyes just for one day. It must be fun.
>>
>>70532959

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

>Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[3] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[4] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.

>Reportedly, he ordered also the unwilling to take part in the killings, especially men of mixed race, so that the blame should not be placed solely on the black population.

>Before his departure from a city, Dessalines would proclaim an amnesty for all the whites who had survived in hiding during the massacre. When these people left their hiding place, however, they were killed as well.

>"For our declaration of independence, we should have the skin of a white man for parchment, his skull for an inkwell, his blood for ink, and a bayonet for a pen!"[25]

212 years later, blacks are blaming mulattos for the failures of Haiti.
>>
File: chillaton.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
chillaton.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>70531052
He's fucking right though about the historic facts and the especially the pandering.

You keep telling people lies to make them feel better, whey they don't need to feel bad in the first place...you're treating them like a fucking retarded person.

It's how the left looks at blacks as if they have no agency or self awareness and they are really catching on as of late of this insulting feigned concern.
>>
>>70527381

white people make everything uncool
>>
>>70528930
French Canada here, and they're really not that bad. You either get Haitian, who are alright, or African expats, who are usually grateful to be in Canada, and usually well-educated. They integrate rather easily. People of Middle-Eastern descent are considerably more problematic in my experience, as are Native Americans, who either live on reserves or are homeless, it's quite heartbreaking.
>>
>>70533260

I don't consider it fun knowing that countries like Sweden will inevitably end up the same way as Haiti as Muslims plan and prepare for war after a global market failure.

>Swedish army prepares for war as police flee mob of Muslim ‘migrants’
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/swedish_army_prepares_for_war_as_police_flee_mob_of_muslim_migrants.html

>"Sweden Could Be At War Within A Few Years", Top General Warns
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/sweden-could-be-war-within-few-years-top-general-warns

>Bosnia police arrest five, seize arms intended for Islamists in Sweden
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bosnia-sweden-arms-idUKKCN0Y41GJ

"More Men in Sweden due to Immigration. First time in over 300 years."
https://archive.is/xUsAC

>Swedish Wing Of Muslim Brotherhood Arming Up
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/swedish-wing-of-muslim-brotherhood-arming-up/

>The risk is that in the economic collapse, the Muslims will seal off their communities, and create a raiding economy, flooding out into rabbit enclaves, robbing and burglarizing, and then carrying the resources back into their communities. In a resource-restricted society, taking resources from the weak will offer the most free form of resources possible, and thus will likely offer the most r-selected means of resource acquisition short of moving to a wealthy area with generous welfare.

What I see is the real world, clued up from information gathering. You have your head in the sand. Horror is coming, boy. A horror we haven't seen in a very, very long time. And if we lose amidst this horror, what happened in Haiti will happen across the world.

Winter Is Coming...
>>
>>70533374
Funny how Haiti is a shithole now and blacks will never take responsibility, despite well documented facts. They should have just stayed slaves, would have been better off
>>
>>70533738

Look up crime data... you are wrong. Then again, you can't as such data collection has been illegal.

But independent data collection is available. And it proves you wrong. Blacks commit much higher crime, especially Haitians. In fact, most non-whites are a problem in some form or another.
>>
>>70533878
As slavery goes, Haiti was pretty bad, so while it's awful now, it was worse for blacks then.
>>
>>70533785

n-no, all men are created equal, and everyone just wants to be peaceful and mind their own business, since everyone lives in a resource-rich country like I do

c-can't the white Swedish people just share??? Why should it even be necessary for the muslims to do violent raids? Are white people really that greedy over there?

i'll never be drafted into military service, i'll never have to fight in a war, so i'm pretty sure the world is all peachy
>>
>>70533374

>Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[3] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed

This part makes me giggle. The cucks will get gassed no matter who wins. Libfucks need to wake up to the racial reality or their future will find no quarter.
>>
>>70533965

>Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed

And we wont treat them any differently either. People that oppose what we are don't deserve to live among what we build. Exile to Africa is the only way.
>>
>>70533785
Sweden has 100% feminism to blame for all it's woes.

You treat hostile outsiders like they're some kind of precious vulnerable children...this is what you get and they're fucking stupid for not instantly realizing this is the only possible outcome with molly coddling ass-backwards islamic fucks.
>>
>>70533896
I don't know, while I've had quite a sheltered upbringing, every single black person I've ever interacted with has been nothing but upstanding as far as morality and intellect goes. I don't really feel comfortable pointing it out, but the only point where I'd have to complain is their smell, which is universally unpleasant.

But yeah, that's speaking out of personal experience alone, and not statistical evidence or anything.
>>
>>70530702
a fucking leaf frog did that
>>
>>70533878

Indeed.

>>70533904

>worse

Blacks today eat mud cookies as a dessert. In French Haiti, they were actually FREED. The massacres were carried out by free men. They could have lived in opulence but they chose horror and deformity. Even as slaves, they would live better lives and receive better food. It is better to be poor around whites than to be rich around blacks. That's true even for blacks.

Slavery was better for them.
>>
>>70534183
I don't think you're familiar with Haitian slavery.
>>
>>70534144

You spelt Jews wrong, but that's forgivable. Feminism wasn't pushed on its own, nor were the borders opened on their own. The names of all those people end in Berg and Stein, and they weren't Nordic.

Feminism is just another major symptom of the disease.
>>
>>70534183
Slavery was reintroduced in Haiti under Napoleon, man.

They weren't freed.
>>
>>70534154

>I don't really feel comfortable pointing it out, but the only point where I'd have to complain is their smell, which is universally unpleasant.

Blacks sweat more, plus their hair smells when wet. Can't fight biology.

Yes, you are sheltered, and if you don't get tough, fit and strong, you will not survive what is coming. This is Earth shattering social dynamic change we are talking about. This is the fall of Rome. And when Rome fell, the barbarians came. The Muslims then pirated the weak trade routes and sent Europe into a dark age.

The only difference here is scale. Get some /pol/ in you if you want to know more.
>>
>>70534183
haitian slavery was genuinely ruthless, the reason they made the only successful slave revolt was because they had nothing to lose at all
>>
>>70534154

>I don't know, while I've had quite a sheltered upbringing, every single black person I've ever interacted with has been nothing but upstanding as far as morality and intellect goes.

Oh come on, you're such a fucking liar. We get it. You're not racist. Nobody is saying this stuff about ALL black people. Believe it or not, I have black friends too. You can find good people in any group.

That doesn't mean you have to ignore trends and patterns. It doesn't mean you have to deny reality as it stands RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
>>
>>70522254

>#sowhiteoscers happen
>Cube wants none of that shit
>roots remake
>Cubes son slams it

Top notch family.

>>70522472

The tv movie was much better.
>>
>>70534282
>The names of all those people end in Berg
That is extremely common in Sweden, it has nothing to do with being a jew. Hell, I know somebody from Gotland whos last name is nothing but "Berg". No jews on Gotland.
>>
>>70533414
>He's fucking right though

no

shut the fuck up
>>
>black people are openly racist
>know that women ain't shit but hoes n tricks
>keep their population level at a steady rate
>literally cuck other races at any opportunity
>best athletes

Is there a more redpilled race?
>>
>>70534405
>>70534371
>>70534228

How is that different from Modern Haiti? How many are murdered every year? How many died in the civil wars since? How many die from lack of medical care or malnutrition. The brutalism of slavery back then was minor compared to the general horrors faced since. Just like the joke of American lynch mobs who killed than 5k blacks over an 80 year period. How many blacks kill each other in the US every year today? Twice that number.

If I had a choice between white slavery and black third worldism, I'd choose whitey. I'll get an actual treat occasionally that is made from sugar, cream and pastry, not a slab of dried mud dubbed a 'cookie'.

People need to actually compare, it was arguably better being a slave.
>>
>>70534481

What part of "and they are not Nordic" didn't you understand? They were openly Jewish and they had long droopy noses. Is that clear enough for you?
>>
>>70527944
>Daniel Hale Williams
Muricans and their one drop rule.
>>
>>70523128

based
>>
>>70534562

>no argument
>STOP BEING RAYCISS, MUH FEELINGS

>Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed

You are fucked no matter how much you virtue signal, kinslayer.
>>
>>70534634
>The brutalism of slavery back then was minor compared to the general horrors faced since.
Not on Haiti. Seriously, go read about it before you try to claim it's better today. Half of the slaves died every year. They were importing 30,000 new slaves annually, because it was cheaper to get new ones than take care of them. Whatever you say, the death rate of Haiti today is not 50%.
>>
>>70532031
Assimilated or fetishized ?
>>
>>70534725
>What part of "and they are not Nordic" didn't you understand?

The part where you saw very common Swedish names and made up a conspiracy theory in your head because MUH JUICE
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>70534802
please sir, don't hurt me with that katana
>>
>>70534916

It wasn't a name. They were Members of Zionist groups and other Jewish organizations. This is all well documented and dates back to the 1960s.
>>
>>70523006
The graphic novel Yohance would be so good as a science fiction movie and would definitely spotlight a lot of lesser known black actors, diversifying the industry. Also, afrofuturism is an interesting but underutilized aesthetic that I think would have mainstream appeal but also be refreshing
>>
>>70534956

>One of the most notorious of the massacre participants was Jean Zombi, a mulatto resident of Port-au-Prince who was known for his brutality. One account describes how Zombi stopped a white man on the street, stripped him naked, and took him to the stair of the Presidential Palace, where he killed him with a dagger.

Whatever you say, cuck. It won't be my throat getting opened by Mohammed or Jamal while pleading for mercy due to how much of a cuck I was. You wont be able to shitpost on /tv/ when market fails, lad.
>>
>>70535149
is your fedora blade enhanced?
>>
>>70525693
The Aztecs invented open heart surgery shitlord!
>>
>>70536607

+3
>>
>>70522254

>Pioneered open heart surgery

This is why they don't make inspirational non sports films about black Americans. Because they lie so much.
>>
>>70524742

American blacks constantly appropriate Arabic culture.
>>
I'd actually like a movie about the 761st Tank Battalion during the War. I'd want a Tuskegee Airmen movie but Red Tails was utter shit.
>>
>>70522435
It's an arbitrary agenda. Governments all around the world like to keep people fixated on the past, so the wrongdoings of today are ignored.
>>
>>70534634
This is such a fucking retarded idea propagated on the internet by dumb white people that have no fucking clue what chattel slavery is like. Nor the modern day conditions of impoverished nations or cities.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to prefer being OWNED PROPERTY, to any alternative that's not dead or torture?
>>
>>70539627

You live in opulence, first worlder. While living free and wild is good, you aren't free and wild in third worldism. In Haiti, you live under a Slum Lord, you live under a corrupt police and a corrupt government. You are a slave without the chains. How is that any better than a white master? You are surrounded by filth, disease, lack of food and constant violence.

And that's better than living on a plantation with a bed and food? If slavery was truly worse than death, why wasn't suicide rampant? As a slave, you can still escape. Slavery would eventually end so freedom was inevitable and instead they would live with whites in segregation. Again, far better than the modern day alternative of what Haiti is.

Haiti is hell.
>>
>>70522254

guess he shouldn't have acted in a movie which portrayed a group of musicians who made pimping, killing, and degeneracy cool

he really did his black brothers a favor by starring in a movie about a band who's hit songs include "fuck the police"
>>
>>70522254
>>“There was a black man who helped pioneer open-heart surgery,” Jackson Jr. added. “Where’s that story at?”

HBO made a movie about it. It had Alan Rickman.
>>
>>70540632

He wasn't portraying some musician in a group.

He is literally Ice Cube's son.

>he really did his black brothers a favor by starring in a movie about a band who's hit songs include "fuck the police"

Of course a little narc like you would even want creative expression to forever fall in line with authoritarian demand.

PROTIP: The men who founded America never once thought to embrace nannyism as much as you do. Think about that.
>>
>>70522435
It's because of mantra behind American money making, as long as there's an audience, it will keep happening. If there's even one shekel to be made from guilt or anger, the media will never let it rest.
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.