[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't hippies out of place in westeros? >being this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Aren't hippies out of place in westeros?

>being this stupid in the first place
>>
>>70522128
Peace and love christian movements were not uncommon in medieval european history.

Look up the cathars,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathars

Medieval christian hippies. Sworn to pacifism and vegetarianism and poverty. Shared everything. Didn't believe in money or possessions. Lived together in a commune.
Slaughtered to the last man woman and child by an army of french Catholics.
>>
>>70522128
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>Sándor is a Hungarian given name and surname. This is a Hungarian analog of Alexander.

Hungarians everywhere
>>
Would they not at least have hid somewhere

I mean those guys made it super obvious with their shift eyes and their smirking that they were going to come back and fucking butcher everyone
>>
>>70522627
I'll pass

>>70522563
That's nuts.
Seemed like got commune existed in a brief vacuum and was a horrible idea. The followers were like sheep. I doubt anyone would have actually let their guard down to follow a dude who had no survival instinct.

The hound made the point that it's retarded to just let people kill you and McShane realized he just made a huge mistake
>>
Fuck off making so many threads about this shitty show you fucking retards
>>
>>70522128
So you didn't read the 5th book?
>>
>>70522884
I bet septor maribald like the dumb ass bitch he was thought all teh gods were gonna save him like hello gods don't even exist!!
>>
File: succ.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>70523313
How many layers of irony was that, anon?
>>
>>70522691
Welcome to 20 years ago.

Also Janos is too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.