[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is going to film school a necessity for being a good film maker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tarantino has autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tarantino has autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Is going to film school a necessity for being a good film maker, or has Quentin Tarantino broken that relic of a bygone era?
>>
Nothing is necessary to be a good film maker. It's all luck and connections, there's no actual skill or talent involved.
>>
>>70521038
No it isn't necessary, but you had better actually pay attention to the language of film and why things are done a certain way or you're just some asshole with a camera.
>>
OH
>>
File: old meme.jpg (42 KB, 723x595) Image search: [Google]
old meme.jpg
42 KB, 723x595
I DIDN'T GO TO MEME SCHOOL
I WENT TO MEMES
>>
>>70521118

This. You have to learn the basics somewhere. Quentin might not have gone to film school, but he actually seems to have studied films and learned from them, he didn't just get high and watch movies and call that an education. Say what you will about the guy, but he knows where to put the camera and he knows how to put a scene together
>>
UNÕ FARTÕ
>>
>>70521038
Who's his date here? Is that Zoe Bell?
>>
>>70521228
is this spammed by shitskins too?
can we get a meme detective in here?
>>
>>70521299
UNÕ
>>
>>70521137
IT
>>
>>70521038
I wonder what he was on, probably coke or some shit. He can't dance for shit though, I would off myself so hard if that was me.
>>
>>70521038
I think PTA also didn't go to film school, but both of them studied films by themselves.
>>
File: he seriously has autism.webm (3 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
he seriously has autism.webm
3 MB, 384x288
>>70521497
>>
>>70521256
Uma Thurman
>>
>>70521622
kek that woman at the start was dancing with him but he just took off.

it aint so bad, he got a woman to dance with him.
>>
>>70521622
oh wow, that is just infuriating

>>70521746
by Hollywood standards that's pretty fucking bad. Any guy there with some loose money/drugs can get a woman to dance with him. I bet he's getting roasted with this at every party he goes to.
>>
>oh it shows

Take a look at each and every one of the onlookers' faces. Really adds to the experience.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.