[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two teenage girls in the year 2009 are following U2 on tour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: taken.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
taken.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
>two teenage girls in the year 2009 are following U2 on tour
Literally the least believable thing in the entire screenplay, and this is Taken we're talking about
>>
>>70516835
I always thought that too. I guess it's supposed to show how gullible the mom and step dad are?
>>
Shit flick 2bh
>>
>>70518099
That could be it actually. Or maybe the writers were just completely out of touch with modern teenage girls.
>>
>>70516835
I guess they wanted to pick a band that was popular with the wider audience ragther then somebody flash in the pan teen pop that would forgotten almost immediately.
>>
Did anyone even care about the blonde whore?
>>
>I will find you, and I will kill you

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70516835
you fucking idiot the u2 tour was just an excuse they found to whore out in yurop
>>
>>70522545
wow...
>>
>>70522545
Dick blown
>>
>>70522545
really makes you think huh
>>
>>70516835
did her friend really die?

i cant remember, that's laurel btw
>>
>>70522693

Yeah, Liam finds her chained to a bed having choked to death on her own vomit and he's like "Ew gross, better not do anything in particular about this"
>>
>>70521676
This is a good explanation.

>>70522490
Peter clearly did. He was worried about two young American girls having too expensive of a cab trip.

>>70522545
Damn anon...
>>
File: movies_taken_2_still_4.jpg (218 KB, 618x434) Image search: [Google]
movies_taken_2_still_4.jpg
218 KB, 618x434
>Dem legs tho'

Someone has the .webm when sandnigger were bitting on her while she wear the ridiculous swim suit
>>
>>70522545
woah...so this...is how...teenage girls think...huh...
>>
>>70522779
she was a bad influence anyways :')
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.