[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: billy-zane-titanic.jpg (620 KB, 1385x2048) Image search: [Google]
billy-zane-titanic.jpg
620 KB, 1385x2048
What was his fucking problem?
>>
he want the punani
>>
he was a control freak and lost the punani
>>
>>70516517
KEKED
>>
>>70516517
He only had a 6" penis. Could never satisfy Rose or any grown woman.
>>
He did literally nothing wrong. Name one thing he did wrong. You cant. He went after Rose and was willing to support her even though he knew she was bankrupt. He could have had anyone but he helped rose out of charity and then she acted out of time period and class status and ran off with a street urchin so he got mad. Big fucking deal. You don't sleep with some slut who's already got a man and then get mad when that man comes after you. Like lmao what do you expect? He even saved a kid.

What did Jack do? Cheat, steal and break up a marriage. Rose let her family think she was dead. Literally could have wrote her mum a letter at any time. Cunt.
>>
>>70516581
A new filter?

Cucked
>>
>>70516617
He framed Jack.
>>
>>70516517
Titanic would have been ten times better if Jack was a black man.
>>
>>70516674
Jack stole his woman. Completely justified.
>>
>>70516625
Cucked
KEKED
C U C K E D
>>
>>70516709
But still wrong.
>>
Going bald.
>>
File: Titanic_2115Pyxurz.jpg (95 KB, 1600x833) Image search: [Google]
Titanic_2115Pyxurz.jpg
95 KB, 1600x833
>This ship can't sink.

What did he mean by this?
>>
He was a bit of a cunt, but honestly I'd be mad too if my woman ran off to be with some dude out of the blue.
>>
File: 1460771489357.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1460771489357.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>70516617
>>70516709
Everything I once thought is wrong
>>
He's ugly
>>
>>70516617
He went at them with a gun
>>
>>70516517
he really look like dcau luthor there
>>
he's the good guy
>>
>"Air travel? Don't make me laugh darling. That idea will never take off."
>>
>>70516745
4 wrongs make a right.
>>
His only problem was the slut he was with. He was a good dude.
>>
ITT
>women are my property and i have every right to defend it whenever another man tries to mow my lawn
How is this neo conservatism treating you guys? Do you score girls?
>>
>>70519919
t. enlightened nu-male
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.