[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can pretty much agree pic related is universally loved by tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: grimsby-poster.jpg (85 KB, 532x757) Image search: [Google]
grimsby-poster.jpg
85 KB, 532x757
So we can pretty much agree pic related is universally loved by tv
>>
Watched it this weekened. Genuinely funny and disgusting. 8/10
>>
No, it sucked.

>elephant vagina
>sucking the poison from his balls

These were the only 2 scenes noteworthy, which one was already spoiled by SBC before the release.
Everything else had little to no shock value and that's cause of the internet exposure.

Borat is obviously and Bruno may be better.
>>
>>70515498
Contrarian cunt-troll with nothing in life except hating everything.
>>
>>70515952
Ok, what else was funny?`
>>
>>70515498
Are people actually retarded? Of course Burno is better than his other shit movies, it's right up there with Borat and they're both the same stuff while all his other movies are geneic Hollywood shit with nothing but acors.
>>
I walked in on my parents watching this and the guy was sucking another guys ballsack.
>>
this is the movie Deadpool imagines itself to be. Too bad it flopped hard
>>
>>70515305
First 20 minutes were funny, after that it's shitty.
>>
I wasn't even aware he made a new movie, gonna torrent it, genuinely excited too
>>
>>70515305
I liked it. Had some good laughs in the theater.
>>
>>70515305
it was shit but good.
>>
>>70516393
Me and my wife's husband were legitimately staggered
>>
>mfw reading all the controversy surrounding Borat

Is Sacha Baron Cohen the true "Madman" of /tv/?
>>
File: rouge one wilson.jpg (71 KB, 1198x748) Image search: [Google]
rouge one wilson.jpg
71 KB, 1198x748
was this part supposed to be repulsive? because my boner has something to say about that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.