[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when gamekino killed capeshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: warcraft-20.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-20.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
where were you when gamekino killed capeshit?
>>
>>70514830
In the cinema thoroughly enjoying the warcraft kino
>>
>>70514830

In the cinema watching it
Better than Civil War tbqh
>>
>>70514830
In my seat, cringing that they were butchering a movie I had waited like 5 years or whatever for, even though I'd heard that they were so fucking careful in choosing writers and directors.

It was rushed as fuck. There's literally a time skip of months or even, though unlikely, years, with zero real indication. Garona learns human language "from prisoners" - which must take a considerable amount of time, even if she's very intelligent and close with the prisoners. So the orcs pillage and plunder villages for months and months without anyone noticing.

And Medivh's fall is also stupid. Khadgar's character literally says: "I never knew there were so many books in the world" after entering Karazhan and looking at Medivh's library.

I've played wow for 11 years, so if I'm biased, it's in this movie's favour. It was asshole.
>>
>>70514868
Civil War was trash.
>>
>>70515089

Agreed, over rated garbage
>>
>>70514989
40 minutes got cut, no fucking shit it feels rushed.
>>
File: 142549645380.png (58 KB, 249x211) Image search: [Google]
142549645380.png
58 KB, 249x211
>>70515157
>>70515089
>>70514868
Mad as fuck I see.
Delicious.
>>
Please tell me it was a murder suicide
>>
>>70515089
>>70515157
>>70516533
capeshit is always trash
>>
http://prntscr.com/bd0y6g
Can't save shit on this computer, sorry
>>
>>70516533
>>70516405

I liked both.
But it's clear that Civil War is a much better put together movie.
Warcraft could be great in its intended form, the 40 minute longer director's cut.

But even still that means Civil War is the better planned and executed product.
The Russos and the writers knew exactly how to construct the movie and tell the story without having to basically put the proof of concept in the cinema, promising that you'll get the actual product on DVD.

The film you see, is the film that was written, that you paid for.
>>
>>70518106
>1987
At least she could've written 1994 so it has some element off truth to it.

It's not like anyone would have even thought of a movie like this in 1987
>>
>>70518106
>Frank Frazetta
Cool, i'd never heard of him.
>>
>>70514989
Metzen is a hack who can't even keep his lore straight.

Draenei literally only exist because "I forgot the Eredar were demons lol"
>>
>>70516405
Will the extra 40 minutes on bluray fix it like Watchmen?
>>
>>70516533
Fuck off capefaggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.