[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate The Yawning Dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 469x313
Does anyone who is an avid Walking Dead fan think FTWD is boring? I'm having a hard time enjoying it, I mean the first episode was dope, now I'm a few episodes behind on the second season and I just can't be bothered. It's getting better slowly, even though the current plot twists seem recycled from TWD. Do you think it will get better? Or do you enjoy it as is?
>>
stay on reddit kid
>>
Fear the walking sucks, and so does Reddit.
>>
Serious answer for you bud.

Fear I have found to now quite be as engaging as Walking.

I watch it anyway because I dont have any other fix for my zombie cravings.

Iwas disappointed as a lot have mentioned how it was all supposed to be about the beginning then went straight offshore.

The first few eps of season 2 are a bit dull due to the boatiness of the set, but there is a decent enough amount of story that it kept me engauged, and its not so bad.

Any questions?
>>
>>70514329
Totally forgot that this show is on air, though I'm watching it every week. Makes you think..
>>
Absolutely agree on the cravings, reason I am putting up with it too.
>>
>>70514329

I gave up after 4 episodes
>>
I'm 90% sure Fear will crossover with TWD in a few seasons when the remaining cast becomes The Whisperers.

The blonde Mom will probably eventually learn from Nick how to walk amongst the dead, which makes sense considering their relationship and her inability to truly see the world the way he does is the true backbone of the story.

The rest of the cast is honestly interchangeable though. I don't predict Travis dumb fuck surviving it to that point in the story.
>>
>>70515491

Madison probably won't become Alpha but they'll more than likely meet Alpha and Lydia either in the rest of S2 or in S3 and Travis spouts a bunch of Jack London stuff which helps form the core groups ideology and code.
>>
What a terrible season finale though
>>
File: 1464290896980.jpg (789 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
1464290896980.jpg
789 KB, 850x1201
>>70514329
I unironically love the original series but this is just atrocious. Absolutely disgusting.

Literally none of the actors are even remotely interesting or charismatic while the original at least has/had Punisher, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, usually some charismatic old guy, now Negan etc. Fear only has some disgusting, smelly looking spics and orange filters.
>>
>>70516461

Fear needs it's own Negan/Gov/Alpha

I'd like to see the group using more and more walker stealth techniques if they ever meet a big challenge like them.
>>
>>70516461
Who the hell is Punisher?
>>70516511
I don't even want them to be that established as a group that they then unite against an enemy. I mean they have already had a few random and 10 seconds enemies, but really I don't think they even have the dynamic to be a settled community. The only character that interests me is Nick, and that's partly because he's hot hahaha. I think he is secretly very philosophical and even though he doesn't see himself as much of a hero, I think he's going to be the leader.
>>
>>70516747

Nick will more than likely die and Alpha will use his philosophies to form the core group of The Whisperers, the current group might not become The Whisperers but they could proto versions of them.
>>
>>70516927
I'm guessing this Alpha and Whisperers shit is in the episodes I haven't yet seen, because I am completely lost. Maybe I should catch up.
>>
>>70515491
There is one fact that got me thinking.

In walking they cover in guts and blood a few times.

And in an episode of Talking dead a caller asks why dont they just walk around like that all the time.

One of the producers (i think kirkman maybe) said due to the possibility of pathogens, constant contact with blood there is a high chance of catching disease/virus so its not really feasable to do regularly.

But now in Fear they are writing in that Nick has discovered this "cheat code" and is doing it regularly.

Perhaps later it will be part of the story and somthing comes from it?

It was one thing though i really wanted from the series was a better explaination as to the circumstances and physiology/pathology of the zombie virus.

How it works, how it transfers if the survivors are all carrying it anyway and how people can die from just a bite,

I found the CDC explanation wasnt very well done.
>>
It's not so bad it's offensive, but it's really not great. I thought season 2 and two and a half really strong episodes, just before they arrived at the camp, but everything else has been pretty mediocre.

Which is a shame, because it had a lot of room to do a lot of interesting stuff, but it feels like its playing it too safe.

Like, why the fuck is the military still operating? What's with that?
>>
>>70518538
Military is operating well into it.

Remember the helicopter in TWD and governor seeking out and killing a bunch of soldiers to take their trucks and supplies?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.