[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOW, HOW ORIGINAL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CjNX_C7VAAAxlvj.jpg-large.jpg (99 KB, 680x1030) Image search: [Google]
CjNX_C7VAAAxlvj.jpg-large.jpg
99 KB, 680x1030
WOW, HOW ORIGINAL!
>>
>>70514109
I can't believe this is real
>>
>>70514109
>le flahsy make-up turns a human into an alien :DD

Why does start trek still do this
>>
>>70514109
>BEYOND
More like BLACKED.
>>
Looks good tbf
>>
I don't see why they would use the design from Star Trek: The Motion Picture. It looks... okay but frankly a little weird for a modern movie that will probably be almost nothing like ST:TMP.
>>
This looks beyond shit
>>
Rape Itself: The Franchise
>>
>>70514109
Has anyone seen the interviews with Simon Pegg about this movie?
He's always so nervous and it seems like he's afraid of the movie.
Not to mention that they asked him to completely rewrite the movie because it was too ''Star Trekky'' and they wanted, textually ''to make as much money as Marvel does with their movies''.
>>
>>70514109
>We'll totally win over wary fans by blatantly copying the best poster from the old movies.
>>
File: 1437699113859.jpg (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
1437699113859.jpg
23 KB, 400x397
Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70514109
Why do I feel like this movie is going to get panned.
Everything about this screams flop.
>>
I have taken shits that I have looked forward to more than this movie.
>>
>>70514109
so, i'm guessing the movie will have something to do with v'ger
>>
>>70514655
There is literally no reason to not look forward to taking a shit.
Even more when it's one of those turds that comes out quickly, in one shot and when you wipe your ass you see that you don't have a single dirty spot.
>>
>>70514376
>they wanted, textually ''to make as much money as Marvel does with their movies''.

fucking quipshit will bring ruin to our race
>>
>>70514247
>I don't see why they would use the design from Star Trek: The Motion Picture
My guess would be to try and trick hardcore Trekkies who hate the reboots into thinking this one might actually be good.
>>
File: TMP_theatrical_scaled.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2964) Image search: [Google]
TMP_theatrical_scaled.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2964
>>70514109
So it's only now that /tv/ finds out there's a TMP-style "Beyond"-poster?

Having a slow day, guys? Shit's been out for more than two weeks now.
>>
>>70515227
>>70514109
btw, just look how they even worked in the bright star on the left.
>>
>>70515227
Don't be so hard on them, 99% of /tv/ has retreated into their cancerous GoT threads like base dwellers and refuse to look into any other television / film related news
>>
It's meant to be much closer to the originals son
>>
So its an homage. I like it.
>>
I was ok with the first one, even though it felt more like Star Wars, than Star Trek.

The Second one was total shit. Absolute crap. Felt like test drive for Star Wars.

This one actually looks fun. Well made this time - overall production; writing, etc...

Who's with me?
>>
File: GetThisManABeer.jpg (13 KB, 280x351) Image search: [Google]
GetThisManABeer.jpg
13 KB, 280x351
>>70514264
>>
>>70514714
Gotta agree anon.
There is a reason why Thomas Moore listed taking a shit as one of the basic, true pleasures of life in Utopia.
No, seriously, he did. And he was right.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.