[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what started out as a amazing horror series based on pulp novels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: pdread.png (96 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
pdread.png
96 KB, 189x266
what started out as a amazing horror series based on pulp novels has turned in to a grrrl power the series. all men (except the gay one) is a irredeemable asshole and all the girls are powerful killers or victims, enjoy the American story but the London shit is pissing me off.
>>
>>70512750

girl power doesnt matter when its delicious Eva because she gets her goods out regularly for our fapping pleasure.
>>
Every single woman in the series but Eva is an irredeemable cunt, so it balances out pretty well.
>>
>>70512750

While I confess that the whole strong womyn thing is louder than ever, the irredeemable asshole thing doesn't hold water because EVERYONE in the main cast has done fucked up in some way.

Yeah, you wanna root for Vanessa and company but these "heroes" aren't very good people.
>>
>>70512956
I agree. There is some SJW pandering in this season but it will be crushed by the end of the last episode I think
>>
Season 3 has gone to shit tho

First 2 seasons felt contained but S3 feels lackluster and forced
>>
>>70512956
I seem to have selective amnesia, what did Vanessa do that was really shitty?
>>
>>70513045
she made some dogs kill a man,
>>
>>70513045
She didn't want te be the new cutwife
>>
>>70512996

Yeah, loligirl is gonna fuck it up for everyone, or Dorian. Or both.

>>70513045
>>70513075

Even before that she betrayed her friend and slept with her fiance.
>>
>>70513156
some one told me captain Nemo was going to be in this series
>>
>>70513075
>>70513146
>>70513156
Alright I remember the Mina and the fiancee thing. And I mean I guess banging the devil is pretty bad but the dog thing I wouldn't count against her.
>>
Penny Dreadful is nowhere near as bad as GoT is now. Only SJW I saw was the lolli knife scene and I fast forwarded. It's Ashow about monsters, they're supposed to be bad people. And Eva is P U R E
>>
>>70513257

Eh I dunno about that. Nemo's been mentioned but he's already referred to as a 'story'.

Dr. Jekyll is in though.
>>
>>70513333

You wouldn't count outright murder against her? It's been a while since I've seen it to remember the exact sequence of events but she literally used diabolical magics to sic dogs for the sole intention of murder. They point this out to you quite a few times.
>>
>>70512750
Calm down
>>
>>70512750
>what started out as a amazing horror series based on pulp novels has turned in to a grrrl power the series.

To be fair, that transition happened about halfway through the first episode.
>>
>>70512881
>eva green
>attractive
Is this some elaborate ruse?
>>
>>70513617
watch your mouth you scum, no one talks about the goddess eva like that
>>
>>70513651
is it because she has a complete manface and a voice like shes trying to regurgitate gravel?
>>
>>70513617
>>
>>70513617
it saddens me that someone can have such poor taste.

you are more of a monster than any on this show.
>>
File: 1397810529595.gif (503 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1397810529595.gif
503 KB, 300x222
>>70513617
>>
>>70512750

Homely and fat women are the only ones who watch these shows what the fuck do you expect
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.