[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dear zachary.jpg (327 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
dear zachary.jpg
327 KB, 500x671
Holy fucking shit....
>>
I had a similar reaction.
>>
>>70510077
Literally couldnt stop my heavy brathing for 10 mins after it finished

Im still angry
>>
>>70509990
the story's pretty insane but the amateur execution made the film quite terrible
>>
>>70510236
I kind of liked it because it was his buddy working on it. The only thing i found kind of lame was the screaming or whatever added in when he found out the kid died
>>
>women
>>
That piano song was really good.
>>
I didn't have much of a reaction if I recall correctly, I cried more to brokeback mountain desu senpai
>>
>>70510481
I was expecting some water works as well came up with nothing and I cry to every romcom I seen
>>
>>70509990

damn that's some next level analysis
>>
>>70510417
>shitlords
>>
>>70509990
I still don't get the beef with the editing, I thought it was pretty well done considering the incredible mass of footage he had to work with
>>
>Mommy loves you!

I'm still angry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.