[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this, overall it was entertaining, well it was I either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 630x1200
Just saw this, overall it was entertaining, well it was I either see this of Xmen so I went with the route of not seeing blue people scream at each other about magic.

It definitely wasn't incredibly funny and the overall mystery was pretty stupid but man did Ryan and Rustle have great on screen chemistry, they were like the antithesis of the detectives from season 1 of true detective.

My biggest complaint is it felt super misshandeld pacing wise? The overall speed didn't match the tone and I felt as if it could have been allot better if it was longer and had take it's time. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

>inb4 not your personal blog
It's a film, talk about film and tv or go back to shit posting on reddit.

I hope there is a sequel.
>>
X men was much better then this. Sorry for your choice

this is literally screaming
>torrent me : movie
>>
>>70508576
Just going off of RT scores id say to have shit tastes, but because I'm referencing RT you'll call me a pleeb even though you definitely use RT scores in arguments when it bodes to your favor.
>>
>>70508535
I totally agree with you on the pacing. I really enjoyed the film but there was quite a few scenes that felt off and unnecessary. The little girl in the film didn't work for me either imo. I found her annoying.
All and all I would definitely see the movie again and I hope for a sequel.
>>
>>70509355
I enjoyed the little girl. she's great in These Final Hours too.

She's similar to Ty Simpkins in not being an annoying child actor
>>
>>70508535
how would you say this ranks in the goosecore pantheon?
>>
>>70509556
He was great in it but memes aside he is a very good actor so I don't know- he's done allot of great stuff
>>
>>70509748
he is shit and just try to appeal to his audience, that is to say to women
>>
>>70511731
I keep seeing the toilet scene on TV and wow it looks awful. It's a ghostbusters 2016 (2016) level gag
>>
>>70511731
>he is shit
The scene where he finds the corpse was amazing comedic acting
>>
>>70508535
Why does anyone give a shit about the guy who played Young Hercules?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.