[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones - NO DANY WTF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
we get fukin boring hound and sept bullshit, we get stark bullshit, but no fukin MOTHER OF DRAGONS? wtf is up with this show? this season is really shit, cant they fuckin speed shit up so we can have daenerys already in westeros ruling and breaking the wheel?
>>
she's one of the worst parts of the show
>>
>implying she will take Westeros
>>
This thread sponsored by instagram.
>>
I've never watched this show and I hardly know anything about it, just the parts you inevitably pick up browsing anything on the Internet. Has winter come already?
>>
>>70508699
>>70508783
she's the only one who wants true change in westeros. she will break the wheel in westeros and end the slavery and injustice
>>
File: 1449347598865.png (158 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1449347598865.png
158 KB, 625x626
>>70508489
legitimately one of the worst bait posts ive ever seen
>>
>>70508489
Please apply yourself, you can do better than this anon
>>
>>70508489

Good

Everything outside of Westeros or south of Kings Landing is awful
>>
>>70508699
Such a boring character. It's obvious she won't take the throne, and we just know every time she gets into a stupid dangerous situation that she's going to get out of it just fine. Her death will be something that "shocks" us, like poison or out of no where Daario reveals he was a faceless man the entire time. She'll likely get into another "men dominate Dany for an episode and she gets her revenge" situation before her sudden death.

>>70508818
Technically yes though nobody mentioned so in the show and it's a seemingly slow change.
>>
>>70508489
She is 2nd only to the Dorne shit in terms of boring/bad/cringe
>>
>>70508489
>Clegenbowl confirmed; no one should legit give a shit about a fatass at all.
>>
>>70508868
Why do they make such a big deal about winter? Also, why do they make such a big deal about dragons?
>>
>>70509003

Winter brings the white walkers
Dragons kill white walkers
>>
>>70509041
What are white walkers? So dragons are the good guys?
>>
>>70509059
the zombies are the good guys
everyone is equal and immortal
>>
>>70508489
Bait...
>>
Episode was made better by no Dany and her fucking boring storyline.
>>
>>70508489
WEAK LITTLE PIGGY
E
A
K

L
I
T
T
L
E

P
I
G
G
Y
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.