[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I don't give a fuck if she's carrying a baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: watch-Leap-2016-full-movie.jpg (24 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
watch-Leap-2016-full-movie.jpg
24 KB, 214x317
>"I don't give a fuck if she's carrying a baby or not, Army Dog, you put a hole in that haadji's forehead or I'll skull fuck you and throw you out of this goddamned chopper myself you cowardly motherfucker!"
>WOOF WOOF WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERATORS

This movie was way darker than I thought it would be.
>>
File: StopItPlease.gif (976 KB, 277x175) Image search: [Google]
StopItPlease.gif
976 KB, 277x175
>the Nam flashback scene with the montage of street vendors boiling and skinning all those stray dogs alive
>it ain't me

I had to stop it there
>>
File: 1465029381886.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465029381886.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>That scene where he literally plays catch with the bones of his slain and decomposed enemies, his face full of simplistic joy

Was a bit much to be frank
>>
>>70508260
This is the shittest new meme of 2016 2bh pham
>>
Reddit: Meme
>>
>>70511231
>shittest
>2bh
>pham

I don't care how autistic of a shitposter you are, but no one over the age of 25 types like this - not even ironically. Fuck off.

I don't even like this forced meme anyways either.
>>
>>70508260
>When he murdered his family in a shell shocked rage I couldn't help but feel sympathy for the veterans on going struggle with his mind the war never ended for him
>>
File: vietnam_vet_2.jpg (75 KB, 697x381) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_vet_2.jpg
75 KB, 697x381
>>
>I didn't want to do it. Fido said we were just going to check something out, but he fucking set me up. I can't stop remembering. I want to forget what I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI8XgJ3JebE
>>
>"Arooo gas the jews woof woof"

Come on, was this really necessary? Jesus
>>
>>70511290
this
>>
>>70511231
This meme is over a year old
>>
>That scene when army dog is back home and he goes berserk and mauls a child because he saw the baseball she threw for him was a grenade
I was not ready for this film.
>>
>When me tears the throat out of the Arab neighbor boy due to a PTSD flash back

I wasn't ready
>>
>>70511231
>2bh pham
literally only redditors type like this.
piss off.
>>
>>70512153
>Aroo makes me read it in Futurama Nixon's voice
I'm dying.
>>
>Jesus christ Army Dog he was just a kid what the fuck?
>ARF ARF I SWEAR THAT WAS A PISTOL HE WAS HOLDING BARK BORK
I know they were trying to show the horrors of war but this just felt really over the top
>>
>seeing army dog tear that Vietnamese preachers arm off because the language triggered his ptsd
It really shows the true horrors of war, Im glad they didn't make a 4th
>>
>That scene where army dog goes back home and gets into dog fighting and someone says to him "Come on, you've got a whole life, go be a good boy." and Army Dog looks at him after ripping the throat of a rottweiler and says, "I'm not so good, am I?"

>That scene where Army Dog goes through the Vietnamese tunnels, stabbing gooks in the eye with his K-BAR.

>That scene where Army Dog looks at the mass grave for 15 minutes and contemplates if they had any gold teeth for him to take.

>That scene where he takes a stroll in the woods and finds a bunch of foxes and has a PTSD induced rage and systematically kills each and every one of them

>That scene where his grandfather tells him about the time he served in WW2 and went up the ridge and shot down a german kid in a field.

>That scene where Army Dog fights another vet in the dog fights and they look at each other and say "...Bad... Dog..." before killing everyone in the room and learning the meaning of reconciliation and moving on with their lives.
>>
Was the pnom pheng rape scene really necessary in the directors cut? I dont see how it added anything to the story
>>
>>70513048
The rape scene was a throwback to what happened to his mother and baby sister, when some gook immigrants raped and burnt them, forcing him to watch.

I felt it was a very powerful scene, it really gave me an insight in to just what kind of dog he had become.
A dog of war, broken beyond repair, only able to feel anything when in the thick of the worst atrocities mankind can commit.
>>
this meme sucks!
>>
>>70513360
not as much as your mom, kid
>>
>>70513427
hella epic
>>
> when a cat sniper is shooting a black dog but they don't know from where and the only thing they can can do is to watch him die in agony
>>
>>70513514
#rekt
>>
File: 3.png (177 KB, 200x406) Image search: [Google]
3.png
177 KB, 200x406
>>70513548
#reddit
>>
>that scene where army dog fucks the underage asian prostitute
>>
>>70508260

>That scene when army dog fuck the daughter at the dinner with the whole family watching, army dog spread her pussy and say "look at that, thats her pussy with my sperm now spit on her BARK BARK".

Jesus that scene break me.
>>
I'm pretty sure none of this actually happened.
>>
>>70513772
Well fucking duh, it's a moive about a talking dog fighting in the Vietnam war.

Only some of the movie is based on real events while other parts are fictionalized retelling of true accounts. But a lot of it is fiction or based on rumours.
>>
>>70513921
No he meant as in none of this happened in the movie.

As in this meme is shit and belongs in reddit.
>>
>>70514425
a-atleast it's OC
>>
>>70514454
It's not you dip
>>
>>70508260
love the part where OP fuckz bCK off 2 reddo n stays ther w/his frendz
>>
>>70512554
how new are you?
>>
>>70514425
wow, really?
I thought all of this was in the movie...
hmmmmmmmmm really makes you think.....
>>
>>70508260
>That scene when army dog stole the gold fillings out of a live japs mouth.
>>
>>70513921
The napalm scene was historically accurate

>Comeon baby light my fire
>>
>That scene where Army dog comes home and his owners ask him whos a good boy and he just stands there with a tear in his eye

This movie hits too close to home
>>
>that's scene when Army dog crucified the insurgents children to the walls of the mosque with his unit's bayonets

I saw this shit in theaters man fuck
>>
>>70512078
WOOF
>>
>>70515762
Dogs can't cry.
>>
>>70511231
it's at least more creative than the fucking 'what did he mean by this' threads by memers who can't even form a coherent sentence
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.