[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting Freddy's dead. Anybody know why Freddy is obsessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1991_poster.png (1008 KB, 736x1090) Image search: [Google]
1991_poster.png
1008 KB, 736x1090
Starting Freddy's dead.

Anybody know why Freddy is obsessed with Nancy's house?
>>
Man, that acting so far. 10/10
>>
I watched this movie in 3D in the theater, it was the old 3D with plastic glasses.
>>
>>70507913
Because thats where he was set on fire?
>>
>>70508781
No, that was his house. Freddy is obsessed with the house because of Nancy's father, the sheriff.
>>
>>70508781
No it was not. He was burned alive inside his "house". The house burned down. The closest thing is that it's where Nancy's mom kept the glove.
>>
>>70508821
Why? Because he's the one that lead the mob?
>>
Watch the movie THEN make the thread.
>>
>>70509114
Meh, I like discussing the movie while I'm watching it.
>>
>>70509338
Are you a teenager? Serious question. You can't be paying full attention to a movie you've never seen before if you're on here at the same time. Do you check your facebook at the cinema?
>>
>>70509486
I do when the movie is interesting. And no, I'm 27
>>
>>70509486
Chill luke.
>>
Finished yet? Should be close. How does it stack up for you against the others you've been watching the last few days?
>>
Best Elm Street sequel, even with the super cheesy ending. That opening scene alone is GOAT. I wish a not cut-to-shit version existed.
>>
I hate what they did to Maggie in the comics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.