[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its another 'Strong woman attempts to empower the weak white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+04.56.05).jpg (80 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+04.56.05).jpg
80 KB, 1366x768
Its another 'Strong woman attempts to empower the weak white male' episode
aren't they at least meant to hide this behind some kind of thin veil?
>>
Are you triggered anon? You should write a Tumblr post about it.
>>
No fingers, nor dick Theon really needs it tho. You're retarded like always, OP.
>>
>>70506626
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 430x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 430x345
I'm a weak White male, will any woman have sex with me to empower me?
>>
>>70506626
my gosh do I find her super hot!
>>
>>70508951
I wanna gently touch that armpit
:^)
>>
>>70506626
Just give up white boi
>>
I found the scene to be very touching. She's bringing her brother back from the pits of despair despite all the fuck ups he made. Really hit close to home with me.
>>
>>70506626
I wish you would hide your autism behind some kind of thin veil.
>>
>>70506626
Man, you must be insecure.
>>
THERE'S A THREAD OPEN YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>70506626

>gets triggered because women are not tools

>>>/pol/
>>>blacked.com

got it ready for you polcuck, now go find a girlfriend and stop masturbating
>>
File: 1456717125236.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1456717125236.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>70506626
>mfw people like this get just as easily flustered as the SJW's they're constantly complaining about
>>
>>70510219

Why are feminists and SJWs comming to 4chan? This was a bastion where we bashed you idiots, what happend?
>>
D R I N K
R
I
N
K
>>
File: women cars.jpg (73 KB, 620x303) Image search: [Google]
women cars.jpg
73 KB, 620x303
>>70506626

>Its another 'Strong woman attempts to empower the weak white male' episode

No, it was another "Weak woman tries to legitimize her movement by appealing to a strong man" episode. She needs her brother. Sansa needs Jon. Without them they're just women asking men to follow them. You know exactly how that shit would go over. Look what happened the moment Euron showed up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.