[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only 90's kids will remember this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: blockbuster-video-generic-675.jpg (158 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
blockbuster-video-generic-675.jpg
158 KB, 1200x675
Only 90's kids will remember this
>>
White Female/White Male couples?

Ah yes, those were the days.
>>
on demand > cuckbuster
>>
The 90's were trash, the complete jump to digital technology was expensive as fuck, its XXXXXXTREME trend dumbed down entertainment for nearly a decade and a half, the only thing it had going for it was violence in children's shows.
>>
>>70505600
The near collapse of the American economy and not being terrified of being murdered by ISIS were pluses, too.
>>
>>70505600

The 90s were the best decade ever, period.
>>
is a 90's kid someone who was a child in the 90's or was born in the 90's
>>
>>70505811
The only authentic 90's kids are those born from 87-92
Everyone else is a fucking poser
>>
File: sxjfcQE.png (993 KB, 1666x394) Image search: [Google]
sxjfcQE.png
993 KB, 1666x394
I was more of a Jumbo Video kinda guy
>>
>>70505811

I'd say the cut off is like 1995
>>
>friday in 1996
>at school
>can't wait until the bell rings and I can have friends spend the night
>at recess play on jungle gym like a pro
>no safety bullshit, just IRON AND WOOD
>lunchtime
>square pizza cuz it's pizza Friday motherfucker
>dare class
>learn how spot drugs and tell stoner faggots to piss off
>janitor makes you suck his cock
>ride bus home
>eat some fruit by the foot
>dad comes home
>takes you to blockbuster
>rent shadows of the Empire for n64
>order domino's
>play video games and eat pizza all night

I miss being a kid
>>
>>70505514
obviously you didnt experience the joy of going to the store and running into your friends or choosing some random movie and being surprised
>>
>>70504961

If you were really a 90's kid you would remember how fucking shit Blockbuster was and how it ruined movies.
>>
>>70504961
i remember it kinda like netflix, like an hour browsing and then you pick whatever
>>
>>70504961
moved to Alaska recently and there are still blockbusters, feels weird
>>
>>70505899

klek
>>
>>70505899

>Janitor makes you suck his cock

I see you went to Hillsdale.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.