[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WE WUZ KINGZ N KWEENZ IN DA NORF N SHIEET PLS FOLLOW US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: jon and sansa.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jon and sansa.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>WE WUZ KINGZ N KWEENZ IN DA NORF N SHIEET PLS FOLLOW US

These two are useless
>>
They're lucky they had based Davos. Fucking idiots.
>>
>not lying to everybody in the ravens and telling them everyother castle has already pledged allegiance

>they would all pledge allegiance to not be left out

ez
>>
>>70502370
This thread is useless.
>>
>>70502370
The starks are the most typical normie protagonists.
I wish the whole lot would die off already
>>
Jon is pretty useless in general. What does he bring to the table besides slightly above average sword skills?
>>
Who did Sansa write to?
>>
>>70502550
CIA
>>
File: Screenshot_20160606_152355.png (367 KB, 1346x497) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160606_152355.png
367 KB, 1346x497
seriously, fuck, they have less combined charisma than cardboard cutouts of themselves

it's part script (shit), part acting (unconvincing), part character development (surely they've had heaps of this by now -- but they're written the same as they always have been)
>>
>>70502370
I miss Robb
>>
>Jon gets raised from the dead
>he's even more boring than before

don't know why the lord of light even bothered
>>
62 LMAO SO FUNNY WRITING
>>
>>70502500

He's the hero of light?
>>
>>70504106
I was just beginning to kind of like him before he died and then he took like 20 steps back.
>>
last time we saw Sandor he was at the Vale right, Arya left him to die close to the castle with the moon gate

did the people that found him take him all the way back to the Riverlands because I do not think there are followers of the lord of light in the vale
>>
>>70502370
Why the fuck does he tie his hair up? It looks dogshit also reveals his manletness much more. Fucking faggot lacks the charisma, on the other hand the raped whore lacks sense and the two of them combine for a perfect idiot. What an idiot couple. Why the fuck would I let single man of mine to die for their "le we are honorable xd" struggle? Their whole family deserved what they got.
>>
File: tim-mcinnerny-blackadder.jpg (22 KB, 356x264) Image search: [Google]
tim-mcinnerny-blackadder.jpg
22 KB, 356x264
>>70504047

I like how based Percy told them to fuck straight off.
>>
They'll turn on another after reclaiming Winterfell.
>>
We're 7 episodes in and the impact of Jon being resurrected is fucking nothing. Was it really just a convoluted way to get him out of the Night's Watch?
>>
>>70504268

No clue but it's very underwhelming.

The entire season he'll just roam around being Sansa's bitch making sad faces and then he'll defeat Ramsay in some bullshit duel.
>>
>>70504268

to be quite honest he could've simply told everyone at castle black to fuck off and walked out of there without anyone giving quarter of a shit without him having to die

also why in the bloody fuck didn't he produce mormont's sword and hand it to the little mormont girl to show he's to be trusted
>>
>>70504268
He totally lacks the charisma. I have no idea what the fuck he is doing right now. Nobody is praising him like a god, HE IS FUCKING RESURRECTED, how many times can that happen?

Also none of the families accused him as a deserter of NW. Why nobody asked or who believed that he was resurrected?
>>
>>70504268
I could not be more dissapointed with him. No kidding, he really just wants to go south to get warm I guess.
>>
>>70504047
why didn't they have Davos speak to the glover guy, it worked for bear island people
>>
File: king davos.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
king davos.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
>>70504611
because at that point they mas well make davos KINGINDANORF
>>
>>70504678
may as well
>>
>>70502500
>What does he bring to the table besides slightly above average sword skills?
hes basically Ned Stark Jr and is the most Stark-ish out of all his siblings

other characters don't want to acknowledge that because they're traitorous cowards who cant into rational thinking
>>
>>70504678

I was fully expecting Davos to run into Shireen's corpse tied to a stake when they were walking through that camp in the end.
>>
>>70504198
They're not followers of the Lord of Light, Good, Ser. They're followers of the Seven
>>
>>70504415
Because he was able to do so without it. You know, cause how's she gonna use it? She's like 10
>>
>>70502419
>Lying
>Honour

Jon is like the Wildlings in that way, he isn't clever like the Southerners.
>>
>>70505013

It would be a sign that the old Mormont trusted him instead of him talking like an autist.
>>
Lord Glover is a really great actor honestly
>>
>>70502550
Seriously?
>>
>>70502370
The only way to make them interesting is to take them fug each other.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.