[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>expect movie for children by it's book adaptation >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: concept-art.jpg (314 KB, 1300x778) Image search: [Google]
concept-art.jpg
314 KB, 1300x778
>expect movie for children by it's book adaptation
>suddenly bodyhorror

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
me on the left
>>
What movie is this
>>
>>70502635
Hobbit
>>
>>70502177
that thing on the left is like something right out of silent hill

>based jackson
>>
>>70502177
Fuck i didnt even notice that scary ass thing on the left in the movie.
It should have been treated like the witch king or that troll in Moria.
>>
>>70503200
Have you seen the extended cut? I haven't yet. Maybe it is featured more in there. I can't remember it in the movie when I saw it cinemas, been too long.
>>
>>70502177
LEGOLAS should have fought the one on the left! Not waste time with that skinny shit he was battling on that bridge
>>
I swear these movies were awful. How can you screw up a simple childrens book like this? Should've had spielberg do it. He's good with kids flicks
>>
>>70502177

Yeah the guy on the left was jarring as fuck. There was also that weird Attack On Titan looking troll that Bard killed with the cart.
>>
>>70503847

>leg loss
>>
I think it's admirable how they're putting their wounded veterans back into action with extensive medical care.
>>
>>70502177
Those legs just seem plain impractical to me.
>>
>>70504057
FUCK that would have been an amazing scene for Jackson to film!

>show the orcs healing the wounded and giving them aid to get back into battle

If Jackson had way more time and these movies weren't rushed, just image what else we could have seen.
>>
>>70502177
>expect lord of the rings
>get something worst than the new simpsons
>>
body horror. you kno, for kids.
>>
>>70504456
Well the original book did have the goblins singing about burning the dwarves alive. Kids are so sheltered nowadays.
>>
>>70504508

Considering kids can now witness body horror in public bathrooms, I think they're harder than ever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.