[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going to happen when Marge's VO cannot do t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 58.jpg (230 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
230 KB, 1600x600
What's going to happen when Marge's VO cannot do the voice anymore? She doesn't sound too good:

https://youtu.be/odcVK-GE4I4?list=PLCF4E9612CFF6AD62
>>
>>70501322
Julie Kavner sounded like death in the dvd commentaries and that was 15 years ago.
>>
Old sound clips spliced together
>>
Marge becomes a robot
have no fear
>>
>>70501322
On the one hand it's kind of amazing it's been going so long that we're losing characters to voice actor deaths.

On the other hand once one of the main cast becomes unable to perform I'm guessing Fox will replace them rather than let the show go quietly into the night.
>>
when are they going to cancel this shit already. I thought it'd kick the bucket like ten years ago
>>
>>70501726
Okay guys, how do we stop The Simpsons?
>>
>>70502368
>>70502349
They've recorded enough lines to keep this show going for decades
>>
>>70502433

But then they couldn't do the lazy celeb episodes
>>
They'll recast Marge. Or they will do something ballsy/insane like kill Marge off on the show if Kavner dies IRL, in hopes they can use the death to reignite interest in the series and revitalize the show via the fall-out of Marge's death on the family.

But given the number of times the voice actors revolted over pay cuts, I would not be shocked if Fox hasn't already lined up if not auditioned people to do sound alike voices for the main cast.
>>
>>70502589
go full robo-chef as said, they have the backlog of material to do it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.