[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SHUT IT DOWN, YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER jesus christ taffer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Bt0dMwzCUAIhx9m.jpg (24 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
Bt0dMwzCUAIhx9m.jpg
24 KB, 600x334
>SHUT IT DOWN, YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

jesus christ taffer, went a little too far there
>>
>that episode where he asks the qt bartender to demonstrate one of the drink specials and takes a sip, spits it in her face, then takes a bite out of the glass and shoots her with little pieces of glass as she runs away.

I just think he went a little to hard on some people.
>>
[Gordon Ramsay Eeeeeeeeee sound effect]
>>
xdd i pretend he say curse words hahaha luving this meme
>>
>>70498520

>Female bartender had to bail out of the first night after renovations because her child committed suicide
>"I don't embrace excuses, I embrace solutions"

I really wasn't sure who I was supposed to sympathize with there
>>
File: 1441523341380.jpg (20 KB, 297x323) Image search: [Google]
1441523341380.jpg
20 KB, 297x323
>that episode where the camera catch him casually stealing from the registers while his mixologist friend distracts the owners
>>
>>70499592
Lighten up
>>
>>70499605

kek
>>
>watch this show
>immediately become hungry as fuck

The thought of the combination of beer with the bar food presented on this show made my fucking mouth water. Anyone else?
>>
>>70498520

>That episode where he's doing lines off of the mound of a thirteen year old, pig-tailed ginger girl in the bathroom while she cries and awkwardly strokes him with her tiny little feet as he does his best "WOOOH" Macho-Man entrance yell.
>>
>>70499688
>lighten le fuck up, you dumb jiggaboooo!
>>
File: 1459730970880.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1459730970880.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>70499993
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.