[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women wanting to be James Bond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1451373267878.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1451373267878.png
129 KB, 314x278
Why do I keep seeing a new article every day about some actress saying "I don't want to be a Bond Girl; I want to be Bond!" like they're doing something revolutionary by wanting this? I've seen this same story about Angelina Jolie, Gillian Anderson, Priyanka Chopra, and Elizabeth Banks now. Why don't male actors ever do this shit? Like you'll never here a male actor say "I don't want to be Charlie, I want to be one of Charlie's Angels!" Why don't actresses just focus on making their exist female characters less shit instead of trying to co-opt male characters?

http://movies.ndtv.com/hollywood/angelina-jolie-wants-to-play-james-bond-615685
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/priyanka-chopra-doesn-play-bond-girl-article-1.2647164
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/26/james-bond-gillian-anderson-priyanka-chopra-elizabeth-banks-posters
>>
because nothing annoys women more than men having fun without them and if they see an opportunity to ruin that shit with their petty bullshit then they will
>>
Lmao how would a female James bond even work? He's a hyper-masculine character. Maybe if they made her a lesbian I'd go for it.
>>
File: Smug Bond.png (182 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
Smug Bond.png
182 KB, 250x276
>>70498129
pure fantasy
>>
Id go for a female badass detective played by Jolie
But changing Bond to female is pure retard
>>
>>70498129
>Not being that guy who wants Charley's Devils
>I want to be the Jacyln Smith character or Drew Barrymore
>>
>>70498499
Fuck yeah, a hot lesbian Jane Bond who acts just like James Bond. That'd be awesome.
>>
>caring about this at all
ey bruhs i want to be the president of the US, u mad bruhs.
>>
>>70498499
Yeah, that's literally the only way a female James Bond would work out.

>>70498745
Maybe not a real James Bond but like an apprentice? But that probably wouldn't work since JB likes to fuck anything with a vagina.
>>
>>70498856

I'm just saying it's weird, there have been four different actresses I know of now who've done this same exact thing with the "I'm not going to be the Bond girl, I'll be Bond!" line. It's like how they're trying to force-meme the wage gap into existence. I think they're going to keep doing this until they inevitably end up making the next Bond movie star a woman.
>>
>>70498129
gibsmedat
>>
>>70498129
Women are programmed to want everything and absolutely drain men of everything they have and are.
>>
>>70498499
misogynist lesbian who slaps girls around, connery style

somehow i don't think the sjw would like that, though
>>
>>70498499
>>70498933

Why would it have to be a lesbian? Couldn't it just be a straight woman who seduces men?
>>
>>70502355
why not a sassy single black mom from compton?
>>
File: leslie-jones.png (548 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
leslie-jones.png
548 KB, 1024x512
>>70502409

>Now I KNOW you didn't just stir my martini instead of shaking it after I specifically told you what I wanted *snaps fingers* mmm mmm Mama Bond ain't got no time for this
>>
>>70498193
lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.