[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this ever be surpassed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Will this ever be surpassed?
>>
>>70495445
i cant wait for the jj abrams sequel/reboot
>>
Duck, You Sucker and OUATITW were better
>>
High Plains Drifter is a better western. GB&U is the better movie, and I understand why it's considered so great, but I personally feel there's a bit too much navel gazing in it.

It's great to watch once every few years, but I could watch High Plains Drifter, Pale Rider, Josey Wales, Fistful of Dollars etc, monthly and not get sick of them.
>>
>>70495445

It has been hundreds of times. I mean, if you're not a teenage IMDB pleb.
>>
>>70495513
OUATITW was indeed, but Duck, You Sucker is slightly behind TGTBATU. Mainly because the pacing is not consistent throughout the film, and the final flashback makes little sense.
I do believe, though, we can agree that OUATIA is the greatest Leone film.
>>
For a Few Dollars More was better

Based Blondie killing the mexican bull and saving Paco from being cucked for the rest of his life
>>
>>70495445

He surpassed himself a 100 times over with Once upon a Time in America (the real version)
>>
>>70495445
did you know that the movie Drive takes place in the same universe as the dollars trilogy?
>>
>>70495853
Of course we can agree on that, what a masterpiece.
>>
>>70495909
Explain
>>
>>70495909
what evidence is there for this
>>
>>70495866
Shit

I was thinking of A Fistful of Dollars
>>
It was already surpassed by 'Unforgiven'
>>
>>70495909
You can't just make that claim then fuck off. At least hit us with an I TROL U or something.
>>
I like The Wild Bunch better, but they're both great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.