[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: unkar-plutt_4cd0610b.jpg (1 MB, 1560x780) Image search: [Google]
unkar-plutt_4cd0610b.jpg
1 MB, 1560x780
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>so this is the power of the ps3
>>
he was a poor bro to wun wun so he moved out
>>
File: CayIRINXEAQS_FP.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CayIRINXEAQS_FP.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
>>70494947
>>
>>70494863

what fallout mod is this?
>>
>>70494863
Why does this look like a video game render?
>>
>>70494863
Audiences so disillusioned by cgi that they now think practical effects are bad cgi
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 245x250
Nice downgrade movie fans. Force Awakens had better graphics at E3. Know why? Because it was running at a high end computer and not a blueray player. See this is why movie fans will always hold PC master race back. Fucking casuals, boy I sure love Dark Souls and sucking my friends dick! video game! Videogaaaame!
>>
File: _1450882118.jpg (185 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1450882118.jpg
185 KB, 600x350
>>70494863
Do you think Smon Pegg knew he was cast as a big "fuck you!" to the generation of stereotypical male nerds whose demographic defined the Star Wars fandom since its conception?

If Simon Pegg is the living embodiment of that fandom, do you think he realized that Unkar Plutt was the caricature that Disney drew of him?

If Rey can be described as the future of the franchise, and she was left in the hands of Plutt who, instead of raising her with compassion and warmth, puts her to work scavenging the remains of crashed spaceships, searching for tiny bits of useful technology, what message does Disney want us to understand from these characters and interactions other than the obvious suggestion that Plutt/Pegg/(the Star Wars fans of the original trilogy), are unqualified to be the guardians of Rey/(the future of Star Wars), because all he/they care about is scavenging/nitpicking the minutia of the past/(the franchise).

What did JJ mean by this?
>>
>>70496549
>If Simon Pegg is the living embodiment of that fandom

no
>>
>>70494863
He wanted to rape Rey.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.