[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL that the director of the Warcraft movie is David Bowie's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
TIL that the director of the Warcraft movie is David Bowie's son. fucking lost all respect for him thought he came from that underground shit
>>
>>70491691
you JUST lol learned that now??? roflel
>>
making movies with stardust trust fund money the shame with this kid
>>
what bothers me is that his father is a god and he still wants to wear thick rim black glasses and a generic beard

kids a fag. wont let his fathers name convince me on his wares.
>>
At least he's not riding on his father's name as a claim to fame. He changed his name from Zowie Bowie to Duncan.
>>
>>70491787
bowie is a faggot tho
>>
>>70491914
pretty sure david changed his name from jones to bowie

but still dude could just work on any projects and not have to worry about money if shit fails
>>
>>70491691
>TIL

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70492335
whatever do you mean?
>>
Does someone have that image of the IGN interview?
>>
I just can't wait for his "sequel" to Moon, Mute.
>>
>>70491928
He said coming out like that on the news was a mistake,
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.