[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo can somebody explain to me what the fuck happened in this film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: _1434146695.jpg (107 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
_1434146695.jpg
107 KB, 600x337
yo can somebody explain to me what the fuck happened in this film
>>
THE KILLING MOON
>>
you mean flick
>>
He went back in time through a wormhole and let the airplane engine kill him so his girlfriend and Frank would not die.
>>
>>70490288

Babies first emo movie
>>
>>70490288
He realized that living would cause a lot of destruction to peoples' lives, so he went back in time and let the engine fall on him.

The characters felt the effects of the alternate universe and are implied to make changes in their lives to better themselves as people.
>>
>>70490288

bad dialogue, edgy soundtrack, todeepforyou general
>>
One of the plane engines that his mother and sister were in fell through a wormhole that ended in Donnie's room.
You know, that classic plot.
>>
>>70490590
or he could just literally not kill frank... and not explore the grandmothers house
>>70490773
so if it still was in the room it means it still happens, i don't get how this stopped anything
>>
Maggie Gyllenhaal was attractive, briefly
>>
>>70490288

fuck if I know. this movie was stupid.
>>
>>70490999
when i watched the movie i was like where do i know this actress from, then i looked it up on imdb and damn age got to her
>>
>>70491010
how the fuck did it get a 8.1 rating is beyond me
>>
>>70490494
Just reading this makes me want to watch the movie again. Such a great atmosphere.
>>
>>70490288
he was supposed to die, but he entered alternate timeline and didnt
then he realized he would rather die and so he went back and died
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.