[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ID4 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: id42.jpg (72 KB, 485x720) Image search: [Google]
id42.jpg
72 KB, 485x720
Anyone else looking forward to this? I thought it would be a straight to dvd type of film, but with a decent budget, I wonder if it will be any good.
>>
>>70487153
>roland emmerich post ID4 without mel gibson
nah son
>>
>>70487153

What's the part 1 business on the poster all about?
>>
>>70487180
? Wasn't mel Gibson supposed to be in the thor movies though
>>
>>70487301
Not real sure, I just googled id4 2 and this was what came up on images.
>>
Its already caused me to turn off because of the whole Atlantic ocean thing. I suspect they've been stupid and gone FULL disaster movie without realizing that what made Independence Day good was how it went into 'Humanity, Fuck Yeah!' territory at the end.

All I want is a movie where humans curbstomp aliens but apparently we're not allowed that.
>>
>>70487153
The guy they got to "replace" Will Smith is awful. He sounds so puny. No charisma at all.
>>
>>70487674
Isnt every alien movie about humans winning? I can really only think of a handful of films where humans lose.
>>
>>70487760
I think that is his step son. I think they wrote off will smiths character in a training accident or something similar.
>>
>>70487836

This is correct.
>>
>>70487760
This. They should have ponied up the cash for Smith.
>>
>>70488464

They did, but he didn't want to come back, and not because he wanted Jayden in the movie, but because he was burned out on the genre as well as theplot they had for him which was father/son bonding shit, which didn't go so well with After Earth.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-Smith-Isn-t-Independence-Day-Resurgence-72184.html

>In the very beginning, I wanted to work with him and he was excited to be in it but then after a while he was tired of sequels, and he did another science fiction film, which was his father-son story, so he opted out."
>>
>>70487153
i don't believe judging a movie i haven't seen, but chances are this will be a 2/10 flick, with a 70-80% tomatometer.
>>
>>70487153
>Pt 1
They are splitting this shit up into multiple movies?
DROPPED
>>
Someone just posted the entire plot synopsis on neogaf.

Pretty interesting there is more than one alien race who the humans easily defeat by accident.

The aliens have harvested thousands of wirlds and races.

Humans were the first to defeat them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.