[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Ryan_O'Reily.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryan_O'Reily.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)
>People trust him despite being an obvious shit eating liar
>Fucks a female prison guard and has a woman fall in love with him despite him KILLING HER HUSBAND (Peter Marie even talks to Gloria like it's a romance novel. "HE'S DANGEROUS")
>Is never raped
>Didn't die
>WAH MUH DADDY NEVER LOVED ME
>WAH MUH BROTHER I'LL PROTECT YOU CYRIL

What a Mary Sue of the worst kind
>>
>>70482790
O'Reilly slander will not be tolerated.
>>
>>70482790
>Has no one backing him up
He had connections with some of the guards.
>>
>>70482790
He had guards in his pocket, so no one fucked with him and he was smart enough to know how to play the game. He should have been raped during the Riot for sure.
>>
JUST
>>
>>70483348

He had the other white boys and muslims keeping things in check.

There is no reason for the dagos not to just take him out, though. Especially after they found out he was spiking water bottles. They were killing people for far less.
>>
>>70482790
>Has no one backing him up

He had his brother who was a skilled boxer and had retard strenght. There was also another Irish dude who hung around him.
>>
I really liked O'Riley, I don't understand why so many people hate him. He's a hilarious character and he's ruthless as fuck. There was that one episode where he took steel wool and scrubbed his wife's tattoo off his arm. You don't fuck with a guy who will do that to himself.
>>
>>70483523
I agree, but remember this was a show written for gay men, and he's fucking hot.
>>
>>70482790

Remember, as viewers we see all the shit he does and think "how does he get away with it?". The prisoners aren't following him like we are, which is why he's tricked so many people.
>>
He got away from many wrong-doings without any consequences.
>>
>>70482790
Luck of the Irish mate. Happens every day.
>>
dat D.E.N.N.I.S. method
>>
>>70483674

>written for gay men

>literally every guy who gets raped turns gay

Always bugged me.
>>
>>70482790
Yeah, it began to stretch credulity a little towards the end. O'Reilly would fuck someone over, they'd have a meeting and like the first thing they all get out in the open is Well, obviously we can't whack O'Reilly NOW, we have to wait until blah blah. And then they die to whatever jobber prisoner gets shipped in next episode.

Still a great character, though. Even though I thought it was weird he never really got much in the way of revenge on Schillinger and Co for raping Cyril.
>>
>>70483939
That's how they used to spread homosexuality before the you know who granted them the power of media brainwashing.
>>
>>70483994

Vern was another one. He got caught for raping that one guy, but he prolifically raped Beecher, Cyril and loads of others and nothing happened. Same with Adebisi and Shibetta.

I do wish they'd have done more O'Reilly/Keller teamups. That was good stuff.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.