[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to be hard hitting and edgy >no church of scientology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: penn-and-teller-bullshit.jpg (46 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
penn-and-teller-bullshit.jpg
46 KB, 550x309
>try to be hard hitting and edgy
>no church of scientology
What was that fat fuck hiding that he choose not to go there?
>>
>“I’m feeling so, so, so guilty, because I feel like, along with millions of other people, I played right into this. The cynicism of the Clintons, the careful, tightrope walk of all politicians, forced me, as an atheist, to get down on my knees and pray that someone would come along with some kind of authenticity,” Jillette says. “Well, someone called my bluff, goddamn it.”

Penn helped bring Trump to power. What a dumbass motherfucker.
>>
>>70484820
>Penn helped bring Trump to power.

thank you based Penn
>>
>>70484820
Losing candidates don't have any power.
>>
>>70482256
The Church of Scientology hasn't done anything wrong since the 1960s and even then they never did anything that bad.

Islam is the true menace, but despite attacking Christianity dozens of times they never once called Bullshit! on Islam.

Forget the Church of Scientology. Chanology is over and it was a dumb meme movement full of lies to begin with. The Church of Scientology does a lot of good in the communities it operates in. Where is the attack on Islam, Penn?
>>
>>70485036
If they ever did an ep on Islam you know they would have bomb threats etc I do not think Penn would pussy out, i think it is more the TV startion who funds them who pussy out(see the south park situation)
>>
File: 1462752903460.jpg (89 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1462752903460.jpg
89 KB, 400x533
>>70482256
>Scientology
>anything other than an easy meme target
>>
>>70485036
What about Lisa McPherson in the 90s?

What about the constant harassment of Monique Rathbun?
>>
The "church" of scientology is a tax loop hole for the rich
>>
They should have done the episode proving that voting is not worth the time.

But they'd have fucked it up. You need someone to be rigorous with it, Freakonomics style, to prove that your vote will not influence the outcome of the election enough to make it worth your while going out to vote.
>>
>>70484993
someone alert Bernie
>>
>never did an episode attacking the bullshit liberals believe about trannies being women born in men's bodies, or gays being born with a "gay gene", or other stupid unscientific bullshit

They were cowards.
>>
>never did an episode attacking the bullshit liberals believe about trannies being women born in men's bodies, or gays being born with a "gay gene", or other stupid unscientific bullshit

They were cowards.
>>
>>70484820
PENN PROVING HE IS A MEME MAGICIAN ONCE AGAIN

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo

/tv/ deleted when?!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: COMPLETE WHORE.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
COMPLETE WHORE.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>70485036
>it's a scientology shill who regularly browses 4chan under miscaviage's orders shitposts episode
>>
>>70487940
>ya let's convinced 20 somethings not to vote
>no representation for the world of tomorrow
>>
>>70482256
>tries to be hard hitting and edgy
>doesn't do something edgy
so it's just hard hitting then?
>>

They were cowards.
>>
>>70488142
The most incredibly pitiful thing about that is Sea Org drones don't get paid to sit on the internet all day waiting for something they don't like to be posted. They do it for free.

Can you imagine anything so pathetic?
>>

They were cowards.
>>
>>70488403
mainly because this whole meme is super recent. Nobody wouldve guessed that men dressed as women using womens bathrooms would ever become a giant issue
>>
>>70488027
>>70488049
you know there's evidence for both of these right?
>>

They were cowards.
>>
>>70488382
kek
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.