[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. Fight Club: The Show basically.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: spoopytwist.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spoopytwist.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
So.. Fight Club: The Show basically.
>>
Yes and no
The last episode makes a good setup for the second series
I do take your point though, and yes it was bloody obvious.
>>
Yes, they're both existentialist fictions that follow an unreliable narrator.

It's nice that you're able to notice genre conventions, fag.
>>
>>70479369

I always aim to please.
>>
>>70479043
people keep saying this like it isn't the most obvious fucking thing in the world. the creator openly acknowledges the influence, and its the reason why he had the piano cover of Where Is My Mind? used in one of the later episodes.
>>
>>70479043
I stopped watching this show around the time the cringey "hacker" group based on Anonymous was introduced.

Like, seriously?
>>
>>70479515
Acknowledging it doesn't make it any less true though.
>>
>>70479966
So you stopped watching like 45 mins into the first episode?
>>
File: ramifu.jpg (81 KB, 447x594) Image search: [Google]
ramifu.jpg
81 KB, 447x594
Why is he so cute? I love my Egyptian frog boy
>>
>>70480635
This. He's the main reason I'm watching this.
>>
>>70480895
He's the reason I bought Until Dawn

But I stuck with the game for that nude Hayden Panty
>>
>>70480407
Was the first episode the one with the retarded masked guy?
>>
>>70481030
yes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.