[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i was going to save your brother, but i was fucking around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>i was going to save your brother, but i was fucking around putting pizza in a dog's mouth, and wrapping people up in carpets
>did you see any of it? it was pretty funny, might cheer you up
>sorry lol
>>
Yes save the person already engulfed by flames.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 533x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 533x332
>>
Totally worth it
Dog with pizza was only good thing about the flick
>>
The dog needs something to eat, christ.
His brother would have anderstand.
>>
>>70478784
Ah yes, the Official Reddit Character.
>>
>>70478784
He was already dead.
>>
>>70478784
>be goldenarm
>have laser chest power
>get screamed at not to use it
>fuck it use that laser shit anyway
>blow up wicked expensive and radical spy plane
>kill myself like a retard
>explosion blows up entire wicked old and incomprehensibly expensive mansion for mutants
>thank God Mr fast was on his way and has insanely good hearing
>saves everyone along with having two other scenes in the movie that stole the show
>>
https://youtu.be/hEy2byPu1cM
>>
>>70478784
Havoc was already dead. When he got into the mansion, you couldn't see Havoc at all by the explosion. Dude was already dead.
>>
>>70478784
>not appreciating the stark contrast between the fun "saving everybody" scene, and the immediate realization that not everybody was saved
>>
>>70479526
I did though.
>>
apocalypse didn't even do anything. havoc blew himself up by hitting that conveniently placed warhead in the other room.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.