[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Sabah such a fucking dumbass? His original horseman are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 98716248917461.jpg (54 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
98716248917461.jpg
54 KB, 499x299
Why is Sabah such a fucking dumbass?
His original horseman are fiercely loyal, and would murder legions at his will. Plus they had great abilities, like extreme wind pressure, fire control, and gravity control or something.

Now his horseman are, the most bi polar man on the planet, a shitty punk who does literally nothing, winged man who gets beat in a fight by a 16 year old German kid, and a chick who runs around with katanas.
Not to mention this guy can, as far as I know, control atoms/matter and doesnt just outright slaughter anyone who fucks with him.

Aside from that bretty gud movie

Oh and Mystique shouldn't have even been in the movie for fucks sake
>>
Why he needs horseman at all aside from muh im alone syndrome?
>>
>>70478458
A lot of people don't get this, but I thought it was a nice touch. His original Horsemen were from an ancient society, a society which believed in gods and worshipped them daily. It makes sense that his chosen recruits from that era would be devoted to him fully, whereas the modern Horsemen are in it for themselves.
>>
>>70480820
>Why he needs horseman at all aside from muh im alone syndrome?

if he had no Horsemen in the intro there would be no movie.
>>
>>70478458
IIRC Apocalypse in the comics tortured and brainwashed his horseman to follow him. In the movie Angel, Storm, et al follow him willingly?
>>
>>70480983
No? He could be more secureful if he didnt have those . Lock door from inside thing etc.

Even that his new form definelty didnt needed these horsemen considering he was already in morphed to immortal phsyical body
>>
>>70478458
Power wise, Magneto and Storm seem like decent horsemen. Storm didn't use her powers much since she had almost no screen time but she's absurdly powerful.
>>
>>70481096
Yes , storm is thief he saved him and gave white hair she probably fears from her and why not she will have money and shit, angel burned his wings and cant fight emo mode already listening metallica and drinking also saw psylocke her old friend conviced him, psylocke is jealous type nobody likes jer probably so she is already there.

Only one doesnt make fully sense is magneto cause i dont remember matneto working for some villain at all. Not fitting his character.
>>
>>70481114

Your post is a mess so I'm just going say I'm right and you're wrong.
>>
>>70481236
Thanks
>>
>Come to me child...you could create a small breeze? you shall now command the winds, and clouds and lightning!
>And you, lord of Magnetism, you now will wield the world! you will dominate the magnetic fields around the planet!
>What about us?
>...you, yeah...mmm let me see...eh, so you know have steel wings and you a larger lightsaber

It could be fucking easy, make Psylocke telekinetic and telepath and make Angel and immortal angel of death, boom, done!. But no, lets give them absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>70481096
This got me too. Storm is a main hero and this bitch willingly helped Apocalypse attempt to destroy the human race. Motivations in this movie were all over the place.

>she followed him because she was scared

Yeah, none of that came through in the movie. It would make sense as a motivation if the film makers actually bothered to give her one.
>>
>>70481718
He saved her from handcutter muslims. and she saw he headshottes 3 guy with sand.

She saw what he did to TV

He give her buff

What would another thief at age 17 would do? Rebel aganist him? For what
>>
>>70481718
She followed because she was a street rat that saw that the only real changes come from power, she thought Apocalypse was a good thing, like he said, a new beginning. She changed her mind though.

That's my main beef with this Apocalypse, they went with smooth talker father figure who wants to create an Utopia from the ashes of the old world but ended being pretty halfassed.
>>
>>70481287
Actually he is pretty right. But if he had no horseman, there would be no movie because he would destroy everything.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.