[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the first episode of Leftovers Did i like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lo.jpg (38 KB, 564x846) Image search: [Google]
lo.jpg
38 KB, 564x846
Just marathoned the first episode of Leftovers
Did i like it? what is our opinion of this?
>>
best tv show since L O S T
>>
i love it
>>
The best HBO show since Deadwood.
>>
>>70475647
>Just marathoned the first episode of Leftovers
Nice.
>Did i like it?
You're probably undecided, doesn't get going til 3 or 4 episodes in.
what is our opinion of this?
I like it but it's not for everyone, not even close.
>>
I like it a lot

I think the people who think it's the best show on television are incorrect though. It certainly has its problems. Liv Tyler's character is fucking grating. WAH my mom died the day before 2% of the world disappeared and no one cares but me WAH. Fuck off cunt, Jesus Christ.

i'm glad this year will be the last though I can't wait for it to come back
>>
>>70475837
>I think the people who think it's the best show on television are incorrect though
Name something better. If that list includes Fargo or True Detective then kindly put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you IMDB reddit fuck.
>>
>>70475647
Wait until you finish season 2. One of the best tv shows I've ever seen.

Season 1 was great.

Season 2 was epic and will be forever etched in your brain
>>
>>70475993
>Season 2
Too many blacks 2bh. Also afterlifeshit was too much like that Sopranos episode but also not as good.
>>
>>70475993
this, I was really on the fence after season 1, but season 2 just literally blew me away, every god damn episode was so good.
>>
Why can't you people think for yourselves and form your own opinions aaaaahhhhhhhh
>>
Season 2...Daughter gets blacked...Miracle was a terrible setting...more priest...more annoying insurance chick...Limbo is a hotel...karokee yourself back to life...ending peaks with the GR walking quietly into a place...wwoooaaaa so crazy!
Season 2 was fucking garbage.
>>
s2 > s1

both are great tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.