[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did CIA stand with genital framing pose? It's used most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: genital framing.jpg (205 KB, 703x593) Image search: [Google]
genital framing.jpg
205 KB, 703x593
Why did CIA stand with genital framing pose? It's used most commonly during courtship.
If he only wanted to display dominance he should have stood arms akimbo instead.
>>
File: arms akimbo.jpg (44 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
arms akimbo.jpg
44 KB, 638x479
>>
Is CIA circumcised?
>>
>>70475350
4u
>>
>>70475422
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>70475485
Foreskin
>>
>>70475450
Not trying to meme here. I read a book on the subject and I'm genuinely curious. Did Nolan try to imply that cia was looking for love?
>>
>>70475679
no, just shit acting
>>
>>70475350
>>70475389

What's this stuff from?
>>
>>70475679
It's not always a love thing, it is a dominance stance similar to leaning on your car with legs crossed over
>>
Was CIA a gay? Was that why he kidnapped the masketta man?
>>
>>70475777
That's possible
>>70475881
I know that but it's just odd. If I was directing or acting I would've chosen arms akimbo since it's more powerful and law enforcement tends to do it a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>70475777
>shit acting
>>
>>70475350
I'm always standing around like this, although often I just hang my thumbs into the pockets of my pants.
>>
>>70475809
Book on body language
>>70475978
That's a leap. Especially given he didn't know bane was going to be there. He just wanted Pavel.
>>
>>70475350
>It's used most commonly during courtship.
No it isn't you deadshit.
>>
>>70475350
CIA using sexuality as a tactic is a well known and used technique by intelligence agencies for example Abu Ghraib prison. Sexuality confuses and disorients in ways dominance or threats of violence cannot. Another example of this would be Medallin in Sicario forcing the captured drug lord to service him orally. While torture of the body might cause more pain and trauma sexual torture destroys the mind faster and causes more psychic trauma. Where as surviving physical torture is a sign of courage and bravery surviving sexual torture is seen as shameful and decadent. CIA while not actually engaging in sexual torture simply by pointing to his crotch is engaging a subtle display of this.
>>
>>70475350
He's trying to show that he's a big guy
>>
>>70476436
That makes sense. Thanks!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.