[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Films that make you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
ITT: Films that make you think
>>
>>70474587
Agreed. It's like The Matrix for adults.
>>
>>70474587
>it has so many levels and is hard to follow
>4 levels

Why are boomers so slow in the head?
>>
>>70474587

yeah, this made me think. made me think about how dumb people are and fall for smoke and mirrors.

dreams aren't "deep", they're your brain in a different mode. and changing dreams is like changing a Nintendo cartridge, it's not going 'deeper' into your mind.

there's nothing of value to think about from this movie.
>>
>>70474587

I really liked Inception because it was a decent blockbuster with novel setpieces and ideas that wasn't based off existing properties.

It made money and was well received, it got made because Nolan made bank off a superhero franchise so the studios let him have it, I was really hoping this would become a template and be the saving grace of all these capeshit movies but it hasn't shaken out that way.

I was really hoping this model would catch on conaidering how many no name guys are helming capeshit. If every one of them had just ONE good idea and they were allowed to make it after proving themselves with capeshit, we'd have a lot more original films coming out.

I guess if that were the case there would be too much competition against the capeshit, though. That would be counterproductive.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 509x755
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
File: IMG-20160321-WA0005.jpg (46 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160321-WA0005.jpg
46 KB, 600x900
>>
I fucking hate that film OP
literally reddit
>>
>>70474961
It really made me think how scott managed to make such a shitty flick.
>>
File: Koyaanisqatsi criterion.jpg (522 KB, 823x1024) Image search: [Google]
Koyaanisqatsi criterion.jpg
522 KB, 823x1024
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.